Default Ban false equivalency

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:05:50 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:55:52 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

Are you the arbiter of who belongs here?

Among others. You don't really belong here either but I think you
know that. If not, others will tell you.

Basically, nobody appointed you. You're just scared of people with
different views. I notice you don't "remind" the racists and obnoxious
morons here.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:30:36 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:23:03 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Wayne is normally "cautious."
He stepped right into that one.
Must be something about you that really, really ticks him off.
Or maybe it's Arianna Huffington cashing in big time on capitalism.

Anything political in this group ticks me off, right wing, left wing,
middle of the road. It doesn't belong here, only leads to food fights
and more bad behavior. We've proved it time and again. People who
have nothing to contribute about boats and boating don't belong here
either. That seems to fit Ms. D'plume/Harry to a tee.

I think you're either a liar or deluded. You rarely have anything to
say about the plethora of racist/political posts floating around.

On 2/13/2011 9:07 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:48:05 -0500, wrote:

I believe you are acquainted with her persona on another group. She's
just as obnoxious over there.

Do tell...

Well she has been chatting up captain neil.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Wayne is normally "cautious."
He stepped right into that one.
Must be something about you that really, really ticks him off.
Or maybe it's Arianna Huffington cashing in big time on capitalism.

Anything political in this group ticks me off, right wing, left wing,
middle of the road. It doesn't belong here, only leads to food fights
and more bad behavior. We've proved it time and again. People who
have nothing to contribute about boats and boating don't belong here
either. That seems to fit Ms. D'plume/Harry to a tee.

I think you're either a liar or deluded. You rarely have anything to
say about the plethora of racist/political posts floating around.

If you are interested in truth, go ahead and read the 100 plus posts by
left leaning posters here today. Each and every one full of name
calling, and/or vulgar language. Absent are similar posts from right
leaning posters. Oh, and the spoofers don't count, history clearly
suggests Harry is most likely posting from both sides of the fence. So,
if you read the posts today before you made the comments above, you are
either a liar or deluded, liberal, or all of the above. If not you are
just uninformed and trolling like the rest of your crew today.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:12:03 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/13/2011 9:07 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:48:05 -0500, wrote:

I believe you are acquainted with her persona on another group. She's
just as obnoxious over there.

Do tell...

Well she has been chatting up captain neil.

I'm pretty well convinced that the now famous Jessica is a product of
Wilbur's fertile imagination. At least Wilbur makes her sound
interesting. Harry should attend the same creative writing course
after his shrink releases him from treatment.

wrote:

Are you the arbiter of who belongs here?

Among others. You don't really belong here either but I think you
know that. If not, others will tell you.

Harry has been banned from most moderated newsgroups, where else can he go.

That's his problem. Maybe he could go get some help for his disorder.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:04:36 -0800, wrote:

I think you're either a liar or deluded. You rarely have anything to
say about the plethora of racist/political posts floating around.

Your opinion does count but not for much.

True or False JohnH General 9 September 2nd 06 07:39 AM
True or False Eisboch General 37 September 1st 06 09:30 PM
True or False Clams Canino General 0 August 31st 06 10:40 PM
True or False Bert Robbins General 0 August 31st 06 12:24 PM
False Idols! Bill Rennick ASA 0 April 18th 05 08:55 PM