Default Warning to rec.boats

On 2/12/2011 6:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Now Harry/Paul/Secord guy Scott Secrd is posting the most vulgar nasty
**** about my wife and daughter you could possibly post. If anybody
knows where this guy can be found, please send it by. We need to stop
this as soon as possible... Thank you...

You've really lost it, fellow. I've never posted anything nasty about
any of your family members.

Please call (860) 297-0999 and get some help.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:21:55 -0500, "paul@byc"
wrote:

On 2/12/2011 6:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Now Harry/Paul/Secord guy Scott Secrd is posting the most vulgar nasty
**** about my wife and daughter you could possibly post. If anybody
knows where this guy can be found, please send it by. We need to stop
this as soon as possible... Thank you...

You've really lost it, fellow. I've never posted anything nasty about
any of your family members.

Please call (860) 297-0999 and get some help.

Notice the "we." As if he has a minion.

wrote:

On 2/12/2011 6:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Now Harry/Paul/Secord guy Scott Secrd is posting the most vulgar nasty
**** about my wife and daughter you could possibly post. If anybody
knows where this guy can be found, please send it by. We need to stop
this as soon as possible... Thank you...

You've really lost it, fellow. I've never posted anything nasty about
any of your family members.

Please call (860) 297-0999 and get some help.

Notice the "we." *As if he has a minion.

Well, he does...his ID Spoofing asswipe buddy LG, who is playing him
for a sucker. LG has spoofed HIS ID .Snottys, I mean.

On 2/12/11 3:01 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 2/12/11 1:53 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/12/2011 6:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Now Harry/Paul/Secord guy Scott Secrd is posting the most vulgar nasty
**** about my wife and daughter you could possibly post. If anybody
knows where this guy can be found, please send it by. We need to stop
this as soon as possible... Thank you...

You've really lost it, fellow. I've never posted anything nasty about
any of your family members.

Please call (860) 297-0999 and get some help.

For someone who rode into the group on his high horse trying to elevate
the group's level of discourse you failed miserably. And, if it is true
that you are a Professor at a University then your threat to engage in a
cyber attack on a legal business should call your ethics into question.

You thought you were being cute, but you were instigating conspiracy to
commit a felony.

I read that post...he made no such threat and instigated nothing. He
never even mentioned the name of Snotty's fraud-filled commercial web site.

You barely got out of high school, Bertie-Birther. You're rendering
legal opinions is laughable.

Actually he did say that he and many other people know computer
"hackers" who could cause serious problems to anyone who runs a Internet
Service. You must have missed that post, but it is available in Google.

On 2/12/2011 3:01 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 2/12/11 1:53 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

What apparently has happened is that a bunch of nincompoops who
supposedly were his friends got Ingersoll all reved up with nowhere to go.

In that post that got the righties so excited, there is no threat to
engage in any sort of attack, nor is there any instigating taking place.
You really have to wonder if any of them every even completed high school.

On the other hand, Ingersoll's oft-repeated claim that you are the sex
offender in that Florida bulletin he keeps posting here when he knows it
is not you is actionable per se. But a civil judgment against Ingersoll
would be next to worthless, I would guess, and you would be out the
lawyer fee.
--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

On 2/12/11 4:31 PM, paul@byc wrote:
On 2/12/2011 3:01 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 2/12/11 1:53 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

I'll pass. I have no desire to make Snotty's existence more miserable
than it is. I agree, though, that his so-called "buddies" here have
played him well. He fell right into the rabbit hole they dug,

In article ,
says...

On 2/12/11 3:01 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 2/12/11 1:53 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Harry is good at writing the veiled threat so we all know that he is
able to identify a veiled threat when one when is written by someone
else.

Warning to rec.boats Harryk General 11 February 16th 11 01:15 AM
Is this prize winner a rec.boats or rec.boats.cruising denizen? Chuck Gould General 6 December 6th 06 09:51 PM
FAST-TRACK of RENAME uk.rec.boats.power to uk.rec.boats.motor Charles Lindsey as Deputy Control UK Power Boats 1 January 5th 04 10:41 PM
RFD: RENAME uk.rec.boats.power to uk.rec.boats.motor Nick Smeltzer UK Power Boats 26 December 22nd 03 09:58 PM