Default OT Good eats

On 10/27/11 8:19 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:22:57 -0400, wrote:

On 10/27/2011 6:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/26/11 6:11 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/26/2011 6:03 PM, X ` Man wrote:

I should have asked you. The only job you're qualified for is cleaning
porti-johns.

Nope, never did that... But I can prove I work, can you? Didn't think
so...

I'd be delighted to send samples of my work to any well-mannered,
rational poster here.

Yeah, so you really can't, I get it...

Oh? There are several well-mannered, rational posters here. You and your
trashy buddies, of course, aren't among them. I suppose all of your
*shortcomings* are genetic, eh?

I wish you'd stop picking on Scotty and a few others. You should start
acting like a gentleman and maybe you won't be the target so many
disparaging remarks. Since you are the ringleader of the minority
position here, we are looking to you to take the initiative to rein in
your boys.
I would be pleased to support any effort you are willing to make to
suppress baiting, taunting and trash talk your side seems to enjoy
bestowing on rec.boats.
Best regards,
YKW

Harry hasn't the maturity to stop his instigating.

His recent actions in this thread, which was simply a nice conversation, prove the point. He's like
a baby squalling for attention. Probably has poopy pants.

Jeff, if you're still reading this, sorry about that. Best to filter Harry.

"Drifter" is among the worst "pickers" here. If he wants the behavior in
rec.boats to change, he should set the example. I'm sure someone will
let me know if he does.

You are a racist asshole, Herring. Your castigating others in light of
your racist ways here is just plain laughable.

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 10/26/11 5:56 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/26/2011 5:29 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/26/11 5:26 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/26/2011 3:41 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/26/11 3:43 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:32:14 -0700 (PDT),

I'll give that recipe a try, it sounds really good. The pablano
peppers are not hot. Some are very mild with just a hint of heat, but
occasionally I get one that has a bit of warmth (I like these the
best). It seems that the smaller ones are warmer. The warmest ones
are maybe 20-40% the heat of a jalapeno. By comparison, chipotles are
50% hotter than the jalapeno they are made from, at least to me.
Pablanos are especially good in chili, I always add 2 or 3 chopped
ones.

I keep a jar of cleaned, seeded, then pureed chipoltes with the adobo
sauce in the fridge ready for application to a sandwich or adding to
soup or stew. Love that stuff!

Here's a tip I picked up somewhere. Take individual chipotles out of
the can and spread them out on
a sheet of wax paper. Leave an inch or more space around each pepper.
Then pour a little of the
sauce over each one - using all the sauce. Then freeze them. Then the
wax paper can be folded,
enclosing all the peppers and taking up very little space. When
needed, peel the frozen peppers and
sauce off the wax paper, and they're good to go. They don't seem to
lose any flavor at all.

Uh, what do you boys recommend for cleaning toilet bowls?

Your head...

I should have asked you. The only job you're qualified for is cleaning
porti-johns.

Nope, never did that... But I can prove I work, can you? Didn't think so...

I'd be delighted to send samples of my work to any well-mannered,
rational poster here.

Okay, I'll ask Tim if he'd take a look.

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 10/27/11 8:19 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

I get it, everyone but you should "set the example" eh?

In article fd06b412-47fa-409f-9bb3-e21cf482c330
@i15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 26, 9:56*pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 10/26/11 8:54 PM, jps wrote:

*wrote:

[...]

Snotty boy works for his wife. *He's a tester and marketing guru,
specializing in spam that hawks penis extenders and ride 'em scooters.

And I think he said he handles "legal," too. Now that is scary.- Hide quoted text -

He did. Can you imagine the criminally insane "handling legal".....
whatever that means. ~~ Snerk ~~

Hey, Suckling Don the Coward, you've never explained what "criminally
insane" laws have been broken. Please do.

On 10/27/2011 8:24 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/27/11 8:19 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

I wonder why you think I am a "picker" whatever that means. I also
wonder why you think I should set the example for you? That's kind of
like putting the cart before the horse, isn't it? You are the trend
setter. Everyone looks to you to set the tone. So, if you are determined
to destroy Rec.boats, it will happen.

On 10/27/11 8:19 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

He's done his best, but we're still around.

He can't stand that he starts umteen threads a day and no one will respond to him. So, he must make
an attempt to destroy another.

I think the third grade level is where the name-calling starts.

Good Seafood Eats HarryK General 16 November 9th 10 02:39 PM
Subaru AWD eats traction tires. Lloyd Bonafide ASA 19 August 29th 07 04:18 AM
Sloco eats more Stupid Cake!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 7 July 22nd 06 02:51 PM
The noon sight -Neal eats all the boots Bobsprit ASA 7 December 10th 03 07:10 PM
Eats water pumps when using muffs? Racker UK Power Boats 1 September 6th 03 09:18 PM