Default Tosk versus Gene

What a saga!

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone work as hard as Tosk to try to
"recover." Dozens and dozens of posts in which he tries to justify his
pig-like behavior here.

It's time for Tosk to bury his current identities here and come up with
some new "spoofer" handles.

On Feb 7, 6:44*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
What a saga!

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone work as hard as Tosk to try to
"recover." Dozens and dozens of posts in which he tries to justify his
pig-like behavior here.

It's time for Tosk to bury his current identities here and come up with
some new "spoofer" handles.

He cannot recover. Too late for recovery. He has proven himself a liar
by his own admission.

On 2/7/2011 6:44 AM, Paul@BYC wrote:
What a saga!

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone work as hard as Tosk to try to
"recover." Dozens and dozens of posts in which he tries to justify his
pig-like behavior here.

It's time for Tosk to bury his current identities here and come up with
some new "spoofer" handles.

I think it's time you got outed also. Let's see if you can take what you
dish out, prof.

On 2/7/2011 5:44 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/7/2011 5:19 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/7/2011 6:44 AM, Paul@BYC wrote:
What a saga!

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone work as hard as Tosk to try to
"recover." Dozens and dozens of posts in which he tries to justify his
pig-like behavior here.

It's time for Tosk to bury his current identities here and come up with
some new "spoofer" handles.

I think it's time you got outed also. Let's see if you can take what you
dish out, prof.

Really, Paul is making things up again.. I am just laughing here,
although my wife did take his threat seriously enough to send it off to
the atty...

I did find that the university mentioned in another post had a search
page. Assuming Paul is his real first name, here are the results:

http://tinyurl.com/4ssua7t

Well, we might find out... If the atty for our gateway says he broke the
law, they will be filing charges. I don't have to do anything. He openly
solicited a criminal "DOS" attack against a pretty large operation that
is pretty serious about such things.. It's up to them now, out of my
hands.

No one solicited anything, boy genius, and the information wasn't
specific. In fact, I didn't mention "DOS" attack...you did.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

In article ,
says...

[...]

Sounds like you are doing some serious back peddling. I don't suppose
the Provost of your university is interested in your activities. You may
be tenured but that has limits when you solicit illegal activities on
university property.

[...]

To threaten, or solicit, even obliquely, harm to someones livelihood is
beyond the pale of human decency.

What is interesting is the time line of "Paul's" debut here in
rec.boats, beginning on 10/21/10 as a [supposed] peacemaker, then, in
less than three months, to becoming a disruptor, and now an open instigator.

Enlightening is how he's come up to speed so quickly on past
participants with whom he's never interacted, such as loogy and skipper.
If's he's not actually HK, he certainly is HK's puppet.

On Feb 7, 5:58*pm, Despot wrote:
[...]

If's he's not actually HK, he certainly is HK's puppet.- Hide quoted text -

The funny thing is, I never posted Don's address. I just showed a
picture of a house in Canada.... Paul comitted the only crime
yesterday... Soliciting an attack on a business. I am not sure if it's
wirefraud, but I am sure it is some kind of felony to threaten
something like that.. Not to mention the "conspiracy" aspect
automatically makes it a felony... The problem is he is not asking
folks to attack us, he is suggesting they go after our Router which
could effect literally hundreds of small businesses, and millions of
clients... More later...

I am not usually the type to wish destruction of profession on
anybody. Quite frankly that's why I haven't sent the **** out on
Slammer... I know the asshole when he works drives trucks, works on
the border in Fort Erie, lives (near) there too, and probably has a
lot of reason to move freely across the border.. After some talking
the wife and I both decided to just call his bluff and apologize, and
leave him be for a while, which I did. He is really pretty harmless
and all fighting with him does is cause him to take his vulgar tirades
all over the net chasing folks and offending anybody he can... So,
like I said, I have pretty much ignored him. He is probably harmless,
I mean we have seen his videos... so we see no reason to destroy the
only job opportunity the dumb ******* might have by getting him binned
from crossing the border which his threats would certainly do...
Anyway...

On the other hand, my wife feels about folks like Paul, as I do, and
she wants this one pushed as far as it can go... Like I said before
though, it's out of my hands now, to the folks we lease from.. They
are in charge of security at the routers. The type of "gift" Paul is
talking about is a Denial of Service attack and is a very serious
problem to servers. It could cost hundreds of small companies their
livelyhoods, I hope they push it....

And just remember, none of this had anything to do with our servers.
No crime was commited on our servers. All of my postings and
interaction with this group is through my Gmail account, and it comes
from Google, nothing do do with our Servers, Paul is just trying to
push me around. We will see who gets the worst of this one snerk

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 06:44:03 -0500, "Paul@BYC" wrote:

What a saga!

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone work as hard as Tosk to try to
"recover." Dozens and dozens of posts in which he tries to justify his
pig-like behavior here.

It's time for Tosk to bury his current identities here and come up with
some new "spoofer" handles.

Keep trying, Paul.

You may, eventually, succeed. But I think Gene has more sense than to fall for
your transparent ploy.

Ping- Tosk mmc Boat Building 4 December 15th 10 11:17 PM
" Little man " Tosk is bleeding heavy today....... *e#c General 0 September 20th 10 02:52 AM
Giving Little Man Tosk the Credit He Deserves Secular Humanist General 18 August 24th 10 03:37 PM
For little man tosk Harry[_6_] General 0 August 12th 10 11:38 AM
Finally, a high-tech job even an idiot like Scott "Tosk* Ingersollcould handle... H the K[_4_] General 4 November 18th 09 10:37 PM