Default Propane

These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

On 2/2/11 10:07 AM, John H wrote:
These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

I can beat the price a "regular" customer pays. There are at least a
half-dozen outlets for propane within five miles of where I live, and I
know that at least two of them beat your supplier's $21.99 price. I
haven't checked the rest.

Good idea, though, and considering the lack of effort required on the
part of the home user, a decent price. The $15 first time price, as you
point out, can't be beat.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/2/11 10:07 AM, John H wrote:
These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

I can beat the price a "regular" customer pays. There are at least a
half-dozen outlets for propane within five miles of where I live, and I
know that at least two of them beat your supplier's $21.99 price. I
haven't checked the rest.

Good idea, though, and considering the lack of effort required on the
part of the home user, a decent price. The $15 first time price, as you
point out, can't be beat.

It all depends if you are getting the real 20# or 15#.

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:18:31 -0500, Spooker wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

On 2/2/11 10:07 AM, John H wrote:
These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

I can beat the price a "regular" customer pays. There are at least a
half-dozen outlets for propane within five miles of where I live, and I
know that at least two of them beat your supplier's $21.99 price. I
haven't checked the rest.

Good idea, though, and considering the lack of effort required on the
part of the home user, a decent price. The $15 first time price, as you
point out, can't be beat.

It all depends if you are getting the real 20# or 15#.

And one must remember that the h can do anything better than anyone else can.s

This place guarantees 17lbs, not the 15 provided by Home Depot or the local gas
station.

On 2/2/11 3:02 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:18:31 -0500, wrote:

In article4tudnUq12fZw6NTQnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/2/11 10:07 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Well, Herring, I wouldn't claim I can do anything better than anyone
else can, but I'm sure I can do most important things better than you can.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/2/11 10:07 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

You're much better at lying about your life, wife, boats, past, parent's
etc. than most people!

On Feb 2, 10:07*am, John H wrote:
These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

Until some psycho opens the valve, lays it on its side in front of
your door, and kills you while you eat lunch.

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 22:37:45 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:14:05 -0800 (PST), "*e#c"
wrote:

On Feb 2, 10:07*am, John H wrote:
These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

Until some psycho opens the valve, lays it on its side in front of
your door, and kills you while you eat lunch.

If you open the valve of any modern propane tank, nothing happens. You
need the regulator plugged in to depress the safety valve in the valve
body.

How did that come about? Gov't regulation? Hmm... just asking.

wrote:

On Feb 2, 10:07 am, John wrote:
These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

Until some psycho opens the valve, lays it on its side in front of
your door, and kills you while you eat lunch.

If you open the valve of any modern propane tank, nothing happens. You
need the regulator plugged in to depress the safety valve in the valve
body.

How did that come about? Gov't regulation? Hmm... just asking.

No no no...the gas industry self-regulated itself. That's how all
safeguards come about, don't you know? :)

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

On Feb 2, 10:07 am, John wrote:
These guys are very reasonable and convenient as hell. Just put the old bottle
on the front porch and they drop off the new.

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

But, you have to live where they're availabe.

http://www.propanetaxi.com/

For first timers, you can't beat the price.

Until some psycho opens the valve, lays it on its side in front of
your door, and kills you while you eat lunch.

If you open the valve of any modern propane tank, nothing happens. You
need the regulator plugged in to depress the safety valve in the valve
body.

How did that come about? Gov't regulation? Hmm... just asking.

No no no...the gas industry self-regulated itself. That's how all
safeguards come about, don't you know? :)

I'm damned glad some people, such as myself, have the brains to be safe
without the government telling me just how to do that. Unlike you.

Propane and propane accessories tom Cruising 6 November 1st 07 04:12 PM
Propane vs Alcohol Gordon Cruising 62 October 23rd 07 05:32 PM
Propane Profane? jlrogers±³© ASA 4 January 20th 07 03:48 AM
Propane refrigeration? Evan Gatehouse Boat Building 5 May 4th 05 03:24 AM