Default The ugliest storm door on Rosedale lane

The installation, I mean. The door was fine until melonhead tried to install
it.

Has the handyman fixed it yet?

In article ,
says...

The installation, I mean. The door was fine until melonhead tried to install
it.

Has the handyman fixed it yet?

LOVE the classy vinyl siding!!!!

On 1/31/2011 1:27 PM, Spooker wrote:
In ,
says...

The installation, I mean. The door was fine until melonhead tried to install
it.

Has the handyman fixed it yet?

LOVE the classy vinyl siding!!!!

Better than the delaminating T-111 on your house, loogy-spooker-spoofer.

(Just a guess on my part.)

Paul@BYC wrote:
On 1/31/2011 1:27 PM, Spooker wrote:
In ,
says...

The installation, I mean. The door was fine until melonhead tried to
install
it.

Has the handyman fixed it yet?

LOVE the classy vinyl siding!!!!

Better than the delaminating T-111 on your house, loogy-spooker-spoofer.

(Just a guess on my part.)

Don't you feel just a little stupid for posting that?

Storm at Sea - Powerpoint presentation - File 1 of 1 - storm-op-zee.pps (01/13) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 25th 09 08:40 PM
NL - Den Helder - waiting out the storm - file 2 of 3 storm-2.jpg Jeronimus Tall Ship Photos 0 November 10th 07 07:17 AM
World's Ugliest Car JR North General 21 July 6th 07 11:19 PM
( OT ) The ugliest, most unpopular, least recognized truth ever told Dave Hall General 3 February 4th 05 12:58 PM
( OT ) The ugliest, most unpopular, least recognized truth ever told Capt John General 1 February 3rd 05 07:28 PM