Default What is freedom worth?

True North wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Free man, that's what keeps me poor and happy.. When the bottom finally
falls out, we will still be happy, hell, we just don't know any
better...

My dad said, "Life is short, you gotta' do what you love, there can be
no compromise!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Uh huh!
I recommend you try working for a change and see how that suits you.
We should make it a group project to find you a job... and a haircut.
It would make all the difference in the world to feel responsible and
useful.

For an old man in a tiny house you have a lot of recommendations for
others. Try this, dummy, STFU.

"L G" wrote in message
True North wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Free man, that's what keeps me poor and happy.. When the bottom finally
falls out, we will still be happy, hell, we just don't know any
better...

My dad said, "Life is short, you gotta' do what you love, there can be
no compromise!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Uh huh!
I recommend you try working for a change and see how that suits you.
We should make it a group project to find you a job... and a haircut.
It would make all the difference in the world to feel responsible and
useful.

For an old man in a tiny house you have a lot of recommendations for
others. Try this, dummy, STFU.

Now talking about irresponsible & useless...... a nice role model for The
Freak!

On 1/30/11 10:42 AM, True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message
True North wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Free man, that's what keeps me poor and happy.. When the bottom finally
falls out, we will still be happy, hell, we just don't know any
better...

My dad said, "Life is short, you gotta' do what you love, there can be
no compromise!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Uh huh!
I recommend you try working for a change and see how that suits you.
We should make it a group project to find you a job... and a haircut.
It would make all the difference in the world to feel responsible and
useful.

For an old man in a tiny house you have a lot of recommendations for
others. Try this, dummy, STFU.

Now talking about irresponsible & useless...... a nice role model for
The Freak!

It's DK Krueger, the flaming asshole and conservatrasher.

Freedom at Amberley OzOne ASA 0 October 5th 08 08:05 AM
Freedom from responsibility [email protected] ASA 10 November 1st 07 03:33 PM
More Freedom! Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 22nd 05 02:24 PM
FREEDOM Capt. Rob ASA 5 April 13th 05 03:11 AM
freedom 25 Pete Phillips Cruising 1 September 17th 04 01:46 PM