Default Amen

A man was riding his Harley along a California beach, when suddenly the sky cleared above his head and in a booming voice, the Lord said, 'Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take!

It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I
try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.'

The Lord replied, 'You want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge

AMEN

--
Ziggy®

On 1/17/11 5:44 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

So, this guy is walking down the street and goes by this biker bar. In
front of the bar is a Harley with a girl sitting on the back. The bike
is running and the girl is bouncing around as the bike runs in a rough
idle, thumpty thump, thump.... The girl asks the guy to please turn off
the bike.. The guy says "I'm sorry, I don't now how and I am not gonna'
touch some bikers bike anyway and keeps going.. A few minutes later
another guy walks by as the biker chick is bouncing on the seat, and
again she asks the guy to please turn off the bike! The guy says "sorry,
I don't know how to turn the thing off, and leaves the girl bouncing on
the American Iron.... Thumpty, thump thump.. A few minutes later another
biker pulls up and starts walking by and sees the girl bouncing on the
bike and asks her, "hey lady, do you want me to turn that thing off for
you"? The girl is now slouched down a bit on the bouncing seat with a
bit of a smile and replies, "no, just kiss me"..

I'll bet that's how it is in your kitchen, eh?

On Jan 17, 5:46*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

But Mini Dirt Bikes don't have the Harley vibration.

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

After the MouseTeam mechanic gets through 'tuning them', they sure do.

On 1/18/11 10:33 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Remember when the little **** was seeking welding advice here for his
kid's motorbike? I'm sure that if I were just learning to weld, I
wouldn't be practicing on a motorized vehicle my kid was going to use.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Why not? Oh, I forgot, you are afraid of everything.

On 1/18/11 11:24 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlejt2dnXNkBvrrLqjQnZ2dnUVZ_g6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, wrote:
[...]

Not to mention, the whole premise is a lie like everything else.. I
needed to have some metal added to a tab on the bike and was talking
about it on line (yeah Harry, actually talking about something I
actually did). I had it done at a race shop and paid the guy 50 bucks
for three trips of the trigger and five minutes worth of filing...
Either way, the fact is, if Harry says it, it's a lie, and you can take
that to the bank...

It's a lie that you were seeking welding advice? But...you just said you
were seeking welding advice here.

You are one confused little man.

On Jan 18, 11:24*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

I had it done at a race shop and paid the guy 50 bucks for three
trips of the trigger and five minutes worth of filing..

Seriously, I think you got gouged.Wire -feed Welders are very user
friendly. About an hour of practice, and anyone can weld anything.
Anything made of steel, that is.
The only thing I didn't like about using them (when I worked
manufacturing Wagons at a Commercial Nursery) was the smell of your
burning flesh from the light created by the Welder. Its about 5 or 10
time the brightness of the Sun.

m...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

No sensible, logical, responsible parent would.

In article ,
says...

m...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Yeah, the kids should either be drunk all of the time, or taking
practice tests in their room.

Amen!!! Bob Crantz ASA 12 July 15th 06 08:38 PM
Amen!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 4 May 18th 06 01:10 PM
Another Conversion! Amen! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 24th 05 01:28 AM
Amen For BC! Babs Johnson ASA 0 December 5th 04 11:37 PM
Amen!!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 5 November 16th 04 01:01 AM