Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Dinghy experiment #5

The nesting dinghy was a PITA that constantly snagged jib sheets and
filled with water when towed. So, I gave it away.
So, next experiment, an 8' Porta-Bote I am looking at on Craigslist
and will get a 2.5 hp motor for.

So far I have tried:

an 8' Nautilus dinghy--------Far too heavy. Gave it away
a Sevylor inflatable. It was crap
an inflatable kayak. It was crap but wore it out.
the nesting 2-Paw-9 dinghy, home built. Snags sheets and does not
tow well. Gave it away.

GPS experiment... Mike[_10_] General 1 January 7th 09 10:51 AM
Boat heating experiment Eisboch General 13 November 25th 07 04:14 AM
Another video experiment... JoeSpareBedroom General 0 November 22nd 06 02:55 AM
OT Rubens Tube Experiment basskisser General 0 October 17th 06 03:07 PM
End of an interesting experiment DSK Boat Building 3 September 10th 06 12:56 PM