Default What's wrong with those people up there?

"Harryk" wrote in message
On 1/13/11 9:13 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:38:50 -0800 (PST), "Jack."
wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am, wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4
is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

"Russell, whose father was also a police officer, had been
promoted to
sergeant six months ago after working with the city s guns and gangs
task force."

When in Toronto a couple of years ago, I was warned by the locals to
be careful and stay away from certain areas. Lots of gang activity
and violence.

You boys should compare the serious crime rates in Canadian cities
with
those of U.S. cities. Any smugness on your part is misguided.

I live in a place that has a *much* lower murder rate than Toronto.

I would guess that the major cities in Canada have a much different
set of
demographics than the major US cities.

Spit it out Johnny... what are you trying to say?

Do you think our boy John has something *racial* and *negative* on the
remainder of his mind?

I'd bet my last 'loonie' on it!

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

****, Don, can you even READ? Or did you just have trouble comprehending
what John said?

Donnie's town:
http://www.macleans.ca/article.jsp?c...17_174010_7168

No wonder he's so defensive...

It certainly isn't any place for half-pint mini-men.
On the other hand... what is the Centerbrook, Ct claim to fame?

"John H" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:24:01 -0500, Spoofer wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

Gosh, I made no mention of race, yet the first thing they think of is
'race'.
Now, who are the real racists? And, are they implying that race is the
cause of
the serious crime rates in US cities?

Shame on them. Hoist by their own petards, I'd say.

Who mentioned "race", Johnny???
mmm ...........that would be YOU, of course.

On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am, wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

You two birds play the race card more than our friend Jessie Jackson. I'd bet my last loonie on that.

--
Ziggy®

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

Nope, twas Harry. Man you have a short memory.

--
Ziggy®

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

You better read the rantings of your buddy Harry who always pulls the
race card on John.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

He's just not very bright.

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

Then why did he reply to my post... rather than Harrys??
I just asked him to clarify, and in his refusal to do that, had to agree
with another posters insightful assessment.

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:17:40 -0500, Spoofer wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

Whoops! Hoist again!

wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am,
wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

[...]

Learn to read, dummy. Demographics - look it up. It includes many
factors other than race.

What's wrong Doug Kanter jr General 1 June 16th 07 07:23 AM
What more could go wrong?!?!?! Maxprop ASA 0 April 16th 07 04:47 AM
Wrong!!!!!! Gilligan ASA 16 October 25th 06 03:56 AM
I am wrong Bobsprit ASA 4 December 16th 03 03:12 AM
Wrong? Wally ASA 14 December 13th 03 10:53 PM