BoatBanter.com

-   -   What's wrong with those people up there? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/122121-whats-wrong-those-people-up-there.html)

Ziggy®[_4_] January 13th 11 03:21 PM

What's wrong with those people up there?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

--
Ziggy®

A.True.Boater January 13th 11 03:24 PM

On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

YukonBound January 13th 11 03:55 PM

What's wrong with those people up there?

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

From what we have seen here, the problem up there is the education
system..

--

~~Snerk~~
That is humorous coming from you.

Harryk January 13th 11 03:56 PM

What's wrong with those people up there?

On 1/13/11 10:41 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

From what we have seen here, the problem up there is the education
system..

You mean the one that helps that country have a far lower rate of murder
and other serious crimes than the United States?

Harryk January 13th 11 03:59 PM

What's wrong with those people up there?

On 1/13/11 10:55 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

From what we have seen here, the problem up there is the education
system..

--

~~Snerk~~
That is humorous coming from you.

Yeah...Mr. "Socially Promoted" Ingersoll discussing "edu-ma-cation" is
pretty funny.

Jack. January 13th 11 04:05 PM

On Jan 13, 10:24*am, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

"Russell, whose father was also a police officer, had been promoted to
sergeant six months ago after working with the city’s guns and gangs
task force."

When in Toronto a couple of years ago, I was warned by the locals to
be careful and stay away from certain areas. Lots of gang activity
and violence.

Harryk January 13th 11 04:07 PM

On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:24 am, wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

"Russell, whose father was also a police officer, had been promoted to
sergeant six months ago after working with the city’s guns and gangs
task force."

When in Toronto a couple of years ago, I was warned by the locals to
be careful and stay away from certain areas. Lots of gang activity
and violence.

You boys should compare the serious crime rates in Canadian cities with
those of U.S. cities. Any smugness on your part is misguided.

Jack. January 13th 11 04:38 PM

On Jan 13, 11:07*am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am, *wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

"Russell, whose father was also a police officer, had been promoted to
sergeant six months ago after working with the city s guns and gangs
task force."

When in Toronto a couple of years ago, I was warned by the locals to
be careful and stay away from certain areas. *Lots of gang activity
and violence.

You boys should compare the serious crime rates in Canadian cities with
those of U.S. cities. Any smugness on your part is misguided.

I live in a place that has a *much* lower murder rate than Toronto.

Spoofer January 13th 11 04:49 PM

What's wrong with those people up there?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/13/11 10:55 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

From what we have seen here, the problem up there is the education
system..

--

~~Snerk~~
That is humorous coming from you.

Yeah...Mr. "Socially Promoted" Ingersoll discussing "edu-ma-cation" is
pretty funny.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything? Please show us proof that
Scotty was "socially promoted".

Spoofer January 13th 11 04:50 PM

On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

From what we have seen here, the problem up there is the education
system..

You mean the one that helps that country have a far lower rate of murder
and other serious crimes than the United States?

Murder is only one crime. There are many many others.