Default to the automotive classification experts

Just received my insurance renewal notice in the mail for house & auto.

Guess what...... this national insurance company rates my RAV4 as a
'TRUCK'...... that's right, a truck.
So much for the know nothings in here.
~~ Snerk ~~

On Jan 11, 3:08*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
Just received my insurance renewal notice in the mail for house & auto.

Guess what...... * this national insurance company rates my RAV4 as a
'TRUCK'...... *that's right, a truck.
So much for the know nothings in here.
~~ Snerk ~~

What do you expect from the spoofing cocksuckers in here.....

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 3:08 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
Just received my insurance renewal notice in the mail for house & auto.

Guess what...... this national insurance company rates my RAV4 as a
'TRUCK'...... that's right, a truck.
So much for the know nothings in here.
~~ Snerk ~~

What do you expect from the spoofing cocksuckers in here.....

Yeah.... wasting my time trying to educate a spoofer....... is just plain
wasteful.

YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 3:08 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
Just received my insurance renewal notice in the mail for house & auto.

Guess what...... this national insurance company rates my RAV4 as a
'TRUCK'...... that's right, a truck.
So much for the know nothings in here.
~~ Snerk ~~

What do you expect from the spoofing cocksuckers in here.....

Yeah.... wasting my time trying to educate a spoofer....... is just
plain wasteful.

You are responding to that asshole? I guess you approve of his posts
lately. He's off his meds and will be the next CNN top story...

On Jan 11, 8:32*pm, L G wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 3:08 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
Just received my insurance renewal notice in the mail for house & auto.

Guess what...... * this national insurance company rates my RAV4 as a
'TRUCK'...... *that's right, a truck.
So much for the know nothings in here.
~~ Snerk ~~

What do you expect from the spoofing cocksuckers in here.....

Yeah.... wasting my time trying to educate a spoofer....... * is just
plain wasteful.

You are responding to that asshole? *I guess you approve of his posts
lately. *He's off his meds and will be the next CNN top story...

Look at LG, calling someone else an asshole...Pot/ kettle, ****face.

You make more sense when you're using your alias. Loogy, is your Wife
dead...yet?

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 8:32 pm, L G wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 3:08 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
Just received my insurance renewal notice in the mail for house &
auto.

Guess what...... this national insurance company rates my RAV4 as a
'TRUCK'...... that's right, a truck.
So much for the know nothings in here.
~~ Snerk ~~

What do you expect from the spoofing cocksuckers in here.....

Yeah.... wasting my time trying to educate a spoofer....... is just
plain wasteful.

You are responding to that asshole? I guess you approve of his posts
lately. He's off his meds and will be the next CNN top story...

Look at LG, calling someone else an asshole...Pot/ kettle, ****face.

You make more sense when you're using your alias. Loogy, is your Wife
dead...yet?

I may be missing something, but understood LG, Dan Kruger, Larry whatever
are all the same person from Elite Contractor Supply in Florida.
Loogie, basskisser& Kevin Noble ( or "Looney" as we like to call him ) of
Snellville works as an engineering tech in Georgia.
I'd be shocked and disappointed if they are the same person. I always felt
there was a chance for redemption in Looney, not so much in kruger.