Tim Tim is offline

Default Whats with all the dead fish and birds?

I havent' seent hat mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 7, 6:11*am, Tim wrote:
I havent' seen that mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

OOPS!
forgot to throw in a link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...ratching-heads

On 1/7/11 7:15 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 7, 6:11 am, wrote:
I havent' seen that mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

OOPS!
forgot to throw in a link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...ratching-heads

I didn't see (maybe I missed it) a call out to Chesapeake Bay.
We've had some problems with dinoflagellates in the Bay.

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:09:45 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

On 1/7/11 7:15 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 7, 6:11 am, wrote:
I havent' seen that mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

OOPS!
forgot to throw in a link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...ratching-heads

I didn't see (maybe I missed it) a call out to Chesapeake Bay.
We've had some problems with dinoflagellates in the Bay.

Not quite what she had in mind, but ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Spring

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 04:11:17 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I havent' seent hat mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

It could well be global warming, as some folks think it was due to water
temperatures. Look at this:

"The bay's surface water temperature late last month — 32.9 degrees--was the
coldest in 25 years, according to state records. Historical lows were recorded
at 13 locations on the bay, from the mouth of the Elk River to Rock Hall and
Kent Island to Point Lookout. Spot have little tolerance for temperatures below
35.6 degrees."

From: http://tinyurl.com/2evawfn

Oh, maybe I should have said 'global cooling'. Whoops.

"Stig Arne Bye" wrote in message
Tim wrote:

I havent' seent hat mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

A similar incident with numerous birds found stone dead on the ground
occurred in Sweden (Northern Europe) too a few days ago.

Invetigations performed by swedish veterinaries revealed that all birds
apparently died from bleedings and other internal injuries, and although
the veterinaries are not sure about the actual cause, they said that
it's a possibility that they have collided with something, but then the
question is what they could have collided with.....

Stig Arne Bye

Maybe Snottys friends on the UFO.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 7, 11:21*am, Stig Arne Bye wrote:
Tim wrote:

I havent' seent hat mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

A similar incident with numerous birds found stone dead on the ground
occurred in Sweden (Northern Europe) too a few days ago.

Invetigations performed by swedish veterinaries revealed that all birds
apparently died from bleedings and other internal injuries, and although
the veterinaries are not sure about the actual cause, they said that
it's a possibility that they have collided with something, but then the
question is what they could have collided with.....

collided with the ground, maybe.

sorry, i coudldn't resist.

wrote:

I havent' seent hat mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

actually according to evolutionary biologist e.o wilson these are
normal. it's just that people are now so plugged in they're noticing
and communicating this alot more than they used to
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

I havent' seent hat mentioned. I can under stand the birds in Arkansas
(sort of) being hit by lightning, but millions of dead fish in the
Chesapeake bay?

hmmm

actually according to evolutionary biologist e.o wilson these are
normal. it's just that people are now so plugged in they're noticing
and communicating this alot more than they used to

That makes a lot of sense and I wouldn't' be surprised of that, Bob.

Dead Catch Capt Phil Dead Bob Cruising 7 February 12th 10 02:56 PM
Birds on wires... Tim General 4 September 15th 09 03:21 PM
Eat Fish, Drop Dead JoeSpareBedroom General 8 November 9th 07 01:18 PM
dont feed the birds sailirc ASA 81 February 9th 07 04:43 PM
Our Hero is Dead, Dead, Dead John Gaquin General 46 July 2nd 04 12:16 PM