Default Nikon D700 & Lenses

....for sale. This is the full frame Nikon digital

1 Nikon D700 body with battery, charger, etc.
1 Nikon SB-600 flash
1 Tamron 28-75, f2.8
1 Tamron 70-200, f2.8
1 brand new never used HD carbon fiber tripod with feisol head

Email me if interested with your best reasonable offer.

Reason for sale:

Moving up to a different camera.

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

...for sale. This is the full frame Nikon digital

1 Nikon D700 body with battery, charger, etc.
1 Nikon SB-600 flash
1 Tamron 28-75, f2.8
1 Tamron 70-200, f2.8
1 brand new never used HD carbon fiber tripod with feisol head

Email me if interested with your best reasonable offer.

Reason for sale:

Moving up to a different camera.

Take your yard sale items to Craigs list

--
Ziggy®

"Ziggy®" wrote in message ...
"Harryk" wrote in message ...

...for sale. This is the full frame Nikon digital

1 Nikon D700 body with battery, charger, etc.
1 Nikon SB-600 flash
1 Tamron 28-75, f2.8
1 Tamron 70-200, f2.8
1 brand new never used HD carbon fiber tripod with feisol head

Email me if interested with your best reasonable offer.

Reason for sale:

Moving up to a different camera.

Take your yard sale items to Craigs list

--
Ziggy®

And quit trying to crawl out of the bozo bin.

--
Ziggy®

On 12/29/2010 1:14 PM, Harryk wrote:

...for sale. This is the full frame Nikon digital

1 Nikon D700 body with battery, charger, etc.
1 Nikon SB-600 flash
1 Tamron 28-75, f2.8
1 Tamron 70-200, f2.8
1 brand new never used HD carbon fiber tripod with feisol head

Email me if interested with your best reasonable offer.

Reason for sale:

Moving up to a different camera.

Nice stuff. Good luck.

Weather and airport willing, we're flying off tomorrow to where it is
sunny and warm. Have a healthy and prosperous New Year. All of you.

On 12/29/10 3:08 PM, Paul@BYC wrote:
On 12/29/2010 1:14 PM, Harryk wrote:

...for sale. This is the full frame Nikon digital

1 Nikon D700 body with battery, charger, etc.
1 Nikon SB-600 flash
1 Tamron 28-75, f2.8
1 Tamron 70-200, f2.8
1 brand new never used HD carbon fiber tripod with feisol head

Email me if interested with your best reasonable offer.

Reason for sale:

Moving up to a different camera.

Nice stuff. Good luck.

Weather and airport willing, we're flying off tomorrow to where it is
sunny and warm. Have a healthy and prosperous New Year. All of you.

Send me a postcard. It warmed up some here today, and the weekend is
supposed to be even warmer

On 12/29/10 1:14 PM, Harryk wrote:

...for sale. This is the full frame Nikon digital

1 Nikon D700 body with battery, charger, etc.
1 Nikon SB-600 flash
1 Tamron 28-75, f2.8
1 Tamron 70-200, f2.8
1 brand new never used HD carbon fiber tripod with feisol head

Email me if interested with your best reasonable offer.

Reason for sale:

Moving up to a different camera.

I am very interested in the D700 and possibly the Tamron 28-75.

What is your asking price on the D700.

What mfg'er is the tripod?