Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default For those heartbroken 18-200 mm lenses buyers...

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:44:50 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

I was on the phone this morning with one of my friendly New York camera
sellers to order some stuff and I jokingly asked about the Nikon 18-200
mm lens that almost everyone seems so hot to trot to overpay for...and
he said they have 2,500 on order, but don't expect to see any for at
least four months.

Amazing.

The local Penn Camera says it has a long waiting list also. Guess I'll have
to keep using the big one for a while.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John