Default Snow Report

I haven't been outside yet, but it looks like we got at least 20" of the
white stuff, although part of that might be drifts. Pretty windy right
now. It's still snowing a little. I can barely see the Sound, but it
sure looks nasty out there, with four to five foot waves at least.

No boats out there. :)

On 12/27/10 9:05 AM, Paul@BYC wrote:
I haven't been outside yet, but it looks like we got at least 20" of the
white stuff, although part of that might be drifts. Pretty windy right
now. It's still snowing a little. I can barely see the Sound, but it
sure looks nasty out there, with four to five foot waves at least.

No boats out there. :)

Looks like between 2" and 3" in the back yard. 30F and windy, so the
wind chill must make it pretty miserable out there. Supposed to be
warmer tomorrow.

On 12/27/10 9:43 AM, Gene wrote:
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:05:51 -0500,
wrote:

I haven't been outside yet, but it looks like we got at least 20" of the
white stuff, although part of that might be drifts. Pretty windy right
now. It's still snowing a little. I can barely see the Sound, but it
sure looks nasty out there, with four to five foot waves at least.

No boats out there. :)

I guess we ducked a bullet right here on the coast. Low of 30 degrees,
wind 16 mph gusting to 23 and only .1 inch of snow.

I just went outside to fill some of the bird feeders. The wind-chill is
brutal at the moment.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:05:51 -0500, "Paul@BYC"
wrote:

I haven't been outside yet, but it looks like we got at least 20" of the
white stuff, although part of that might be drifts. Pretty windy right
now. It's still snowing a little. I can barely see the Sound, but it
sure looks nasty out there, with four to five foot waves at least.

No boats out there. :)

We just had a dusting. It's in the 40s and sunny today.

wrote:

I haven't been outside yet, but it looks like we got at least 20" of the
white stuff, although part of that might be drifts. Pretty windy right
now. It's still snowing a little. I can barely see the Sound, but it
sure looks nasty out there, with four to five foot waves at least.

No boats out there. :)

My oldest son reports 18 inches in lower Manhattan and whitecaps on
the Hudson River. Knowing him, I'm surprised that he's not out
sailing.

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! Scotty ASA 84 February 18th 06 02:38 PM
OT For Sale; snow plows, snow blower, snow shovels Scotty ASA 0 February 15th 06 02:00 AM
SNOW report Scott Vernon ASA 16 March 3rd 05 12:16 AM
Snow Thom Stewart ASA 33 February 2nd 04 10:56 AM
Trip report for the snow bound Wayne.B General 4 December 15th 03 11:26 PM