Default Merry Christmas everyone...!!

On 12/27/2010 8:53 AM, HarryK wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/26/10 12:09 PM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:03:53 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
Best Christmas ever!!! Have a great one guys!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

And a Very Merry Christmas to you too, Scott!

Gods blessings to you and your family!

Thanks Tim, and Scotty. We had a great Christmas, until about 5:00 last evening.
My wife called me upstairs and showed me the cat which was laying on it's side
unable to stand for more than a few seconds. It had lost all the strength in
it's muscles. Took it to the emergency vet and found it's potassium level
extremely low. Based on the advice of the vet, we put him to sleep.

That was the cat that catered to my wife, so she took it pretty hard. Well, to
be honest I shed a pot full of tears also.

But, today is here, All else is well. Hope you and yours had a great Christmas.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences. Losing a pet is terrible.

Spoofer alert! *I* would have used the loss of a pet to make nasty
allegations and insult.

That's because you are not Harry but just a juvenile jackass whose only
way to get a little bit of attention here is to use the posting ID's of
others. Obviously, if you were posting under your own handle, no one
would pay any attention to you. As it is now, though, about the only
attention you get is an occasional call-out from those who know you
aren't Harry or encouragement from one of the other juvenile jackasses.

Get a life of your own, jackass.

wrote:

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
[...]

Best thing to do, Paul, is just ignore the spoofer. Only Scotty seems to
be encouraging ID spoofing.

In article ,
says...

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
[...]

Nice name calling and insulting! That makes you look VERY intelligent!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
[...]

I am Harry Krause, king of rec.boats. I do what I want regardless of who
I insult and call names.

On 12/27/10 9:38 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
[...]

This is my Merry Christmas thread.. Thanks for that.

It's your own fault. Last week, you were encouraging ID spoofing.

On 12/27/2010 9:38 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
[...]

You're welcome, and I hope you are enjoying Kwanzaa, too!

On 12/27/10 1:20 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
[...]

If I were to celebrate every new trend, I would celebrate Festivus
too...

For only $999.99, I'll sell you an aluminum pole and stand.

wrote:

On Dec 24, 5:28 pm, I am wrote:
[...]

Why don't you stop being an enabler?

Merry Christmas to all Ekal Byar Cruising 0 December 24th 09 09:47 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!! John H[_2_] General 1 December 25th 08 12:27 PM
Merry Christmas to all! Bob Crantz ASA 2 January 18th 06 05:06 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM