posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Merry Christmas to all!

Have a great holiday everyone, especially Capt. Neal where ever you are.

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Have a great holiday everyone, especially Capt. Neal where ever you
are.

You too, Bob! I was at the yard today and my boat is all
shrinkwrapped...and looked like the ultra fast torpedo it is!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Neal®

Thank you, Sir, for the holiday wishes. I've been putting even more
miles under my keel in the past couple months than the combined boats
of all the subscribers to this group who chronically post here. How can
they even *pretend* to sail when they post 24/7/365?

I hope you have a happy and productive New Year and keep all those
liberals and homosexuals reminded that the lava lakes await them if
they fail to repent and mend their errant ways . . .

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

Merry Christmas Thom Stewart ASA 14 December 23rd 05 06:15 PM
Corrupt liberal media fails to cover the news [email protected] General 54 December 12th 05 08:24 PM
not boating at Christmas? Jim Carter General 1 December 10th 05 01:07 AM
Christmas Cheer! Bob Crantz ASA 0 December 3rd 05 09:20 PM