Default OT Our Demise

I am Tosk wrote:

None of the unions "ignore" performance issues. Some deal with them
better than others. But, your solution... destroy the unions,
eliminate the Dept. of Education (you are for this right?) ... will
not improve the education system.

Of course you deflect from the simple question I asked below...

How do you know "None of the unions ignore performance issues". Can

you

point to something that will address this, or is it a made up fact for
the sake of debate?

Perhaps if we concentrated on actual school work and removed the
bible-belt nonsense, e.g., stop relying on the Texas school board
system to pick text books, the money that is spent and should be spent
under NCLB would actually have a positive effect.

And this one too...

You are trying to blame two or three sentences in 4 or 5 books, what
might amount to 5 minutes of curriculum for each student per year, for
the education system? Really? Tell us more about which "Texas School
Board" addition to the text books (made last year) has destroyed our
education system over the last 30 years?

I had no idea you were a fellow academic, Scott. Where have you taught?
I've taught in the public K-12 school system, at a public community
college and now, at a private college. What the Texas School Board is
doing with its politically motivated "revisions" to text books hopefully
will result in a spreading revolt against using those texts nationwide.

You obviously have spent much time analyzing the curriculum of these
newly revised Texas texts. What are your specific findings?

Paul... best to ignore this guy... he's not interested in an actual
discussion.

Why take the time to address Paul, and not answer two simple questions?
Your deflection speaks volumes...

The bitch is giving instructions to Paul? Unbelievable.

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:21:34 -0500, L G wrote:

I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

You sure do feel threatened don't you.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

It was a deflection because she couldn't back up her assertions...

She learned that from me.

"HarryK" wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

Learned what? Defensive aggression?

--
Ziggy®

I am Tosk wrote:
In articleCJudneSvAvCDnI3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

She seems to be oblivious to the transparency of those lame deflections.

The demise of a great boat... Short Wave Sportfishing General 74 November 27th 07 02:02 AM
Demise of a TrawlerRV? HK General 114 October 17th 07 01:12 AM
my website demise William R. Watt Boat Building 3 October 31st 05 07:05 PM