Tim Tim is offline

Default 48 may have died in boat crash off Australia

Pretty sad deal actually. Try to seek saftey or a better life to have
it end tragically.

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 19, 10:08*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:13:51 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/12/19/AR201...

Pretty sad deal actually. Try to seek *saftey or a better life to have
it end tragically.

Tragic, to be sure, but I'm having trouble screwing up any more
compassion for them than I have for the illegals flooding into this
country....

--
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are
enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Fort Agent 6.00 Build 1186

i know what you're saying Gene. i wonder if their case was to truely
seek asylum, or to sneak in then blend in and start leaching?

Id tend to me more compassionate for the former reason than i would be
the latter.

wrote:

[...]

Good God! You want people to die. That's basically what you're saying.
God forbid people are actually looking for a better life. I guess your
ancestors didn't have to work at it to get here. I find your lack of
humanity astounding.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

Lady, I'm not worth it,. don't hasssle with me, ok?

wrote:

[...]

You're right. You're not worth much if that's how you feel about
people's lives. Don't like what my opinion? There's a solution.

On 12/20/10 6:19 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articlea56a3a78-9fac-4443-9622-db25c0333720
@l17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

[...]

Good God Tim... Good God...snerk.

Gee, why would Iraqis and Kurds, among the missing, want to leave the
paradise we've made of Iraq for a new and obviously uncertain life
elsewhere?

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

Good God Tim... Good God... snerk.

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Scott, I never could see why some pepole would want to take a
statement extremely out of context, and go running and screaming with
it. Maybe jsut to poke a fight for little else to do?

mmc mmc is offline

Lady, I'm not worth it,. don't hasssle with me, ok?

Good God Tim... Good God... snerk.

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Scott, I never could see why some pepole would want to take a
statement extremely out of context, and go running and screaming with
it. Maybe jsut to poke a fight for little else to do?
-------
Nature of the beast on this group Tim. Seems to be too many people that
have worn out their normal avenues of venting anger and aggression
(neighbors and family) so they do it here.
Doing any boat projects or too friggin cold?

wrote:

[...]

Please show me what I took out of context. You said that your
compassion is based on some suspicion of yours that they may or may
not be actually seeking asylum.. and since you can't know that, people
dying might just be ok with you.

Boat crash Canuck57[_9_] General 9 July 18th 10 05:01 PM
California Sheriff - Official changing story in fatal boat crash Wayne.B General 1 August 3rd 09 11:26 AM
Fatal oklahoma boat crash.... [email protected] General 20 September 6th 06 02:07 PM
Boat Died, Good Samaritan, Boat Lived Bryan General 3 July 18th 06 05:58 AM