Default Merry Christmas

That is if you can appreciate a good drill team

http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/ex...mperdivel.html
--
Ziggy®

On 12/18/10 10:02 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
That is if you can appreciate a good drill team

http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/ex...mperdivel.html

When does the goosestepping part start?

What a frippin' waste of taxpayer dollars.

"HarryK" wrote in message ...
On 12/18/10 10:02 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
That is if you can appreciate a good drill team

http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/ex...mperdivel.html

When does the goosestepping part start?

What a frippin' waste of taxpayer dollars.

Are you saying art is a waste of money, Herr Krause?

--
Ziggy®

On 12/18/10 10:19 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/18/10 10:02 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
That is if you can appreciate a good drill team

http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/ex...mperdivel.html

When does the goosestepping part start?

What a frippin' waste of taxpayer dollars.

Are you saying art is a waste of money, Herr Krause?

Militarism is art?

That sort of marching around reminds me of the old news films I've seen
of the Third Reich, not that the marchers in your video are Nazis.

I'd prefer to see those soldiers helping out in Haiti or Bangladesh or
some other spot beset by disasters. *That* is impressive, and when I see
our troops doing it, it makes me proud to be an American. Marching
around? Not so much.

Art is Art. Your political bull**** is crap.

--
Ziggy®

wrote in message ...
On 12/18/10 10:02 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
That is if you can appreciate a good drill team

http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/ex...mperdivel.html

When does the goosestepping part start?

What a frippin' waste of taxpayer dollars.

Are you saying art is a waste of money, Herr Krause?

Militarism is art?

That sort of marching around reminds me of the old news films I've seen
of the Third Reich, not that the marchers in your video are Nazis.

I'd prefer to see those soldiers helping out in Haiti or Bangladesh or
some other spot beset by disasters. *That* is impressive, and when I see
our troops doing it, it makes me proud to be an American. Marching
around? Not so much.

Art is Art. Your political bull**** is crap.

Isn't there something a bit incongruous about using a video of a
military marching team to enrich the holiday spirit?

I mean, what would jesus say?

wrote in message ...
On 12/18/10 10:02 AM, Ziggy® wrote:
That is if you can appreciate a good drill team

http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/ex...mperdivel.html

When does the goosestepping part start?

What a frippin' waste of taxpayer dollars.

Are you saying art is a waste of money, Herr Krause?

Militarism is art?

That sort of marching around reminds me of the old news films I've seen
of the Third Reich, not that the marchers in your video are Nazis.

I'd prefer to see those soldiers helping out in Haiti or Bangladesh or
some other spot beset by disasters. *That* is impressive, and when I see
our troops doing it, it makes me proud to be an American. Marching
around? Not so much.

Art is Art. Your political bull**** is crap.

As is your entire existence here in rec.boats as "Ziggy."

http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/ex...itar--um-espec...

When does the goosestepping part start?

What a frippin' waste of taxpayer dollars.

Herr Krause. I trust you feel this is a waste of tax dollars as well,
eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9rufMBujMo&NR=1

Merry Christmas John W. Bienko ASA 0 December 25th 06 01:51 PM
Merry Christmas John W. Bienko ASA 1 December 24th 06 11:57 PM
Merry Christmas to all! Bob Crantz ASA 2 January 18th 06 05:06 PM
Merry Christmas John Cairns ASA 1 December 25th 03 08:17 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM