Default I give up

There's just no way I can do what I want here anymore.
Sorry.

On 12/18/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
There's just no way I can do what I want here anymore.
Sorry.

Well this might be the first thing you have ever done that might help
the tone of rec.boats.

Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

On 12/18/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
There's just no way I can do what I want here anymore.
Sorry.

If you want to apologize for your nasty behavior,
make a videotape of yourself signing "I'm a Little Teapot" and putting
it up on YouTube?

Like this, but starring you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

"HarryK" wrote in message
m...
On 12/18/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
There's just no way I can do what I want here anymore.
Sorry.

If you want to apologize for your nasty behavior,
make a videotape of yourself signing "I'm a Little Teapot" and putting
it up on YouTube?

Like this, but starring you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

Yeah... that would be him all right. LOL

On 12/18/10 10:26 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"HarryK" wrote in message
m...
On 12/18/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
There's just no way I can do what I want here anymore.
Sorry.

If you want to apologize for your nasty behavior,
make a videotape of yourself signing "I'm a Little Teapot" and putting
it up on YouTube?

Like this, but starring you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

Yeah... that would be him all right. LOL

Short and stout.

He and his boys have no interest in a better newsgroup, and the numbers
from the last half day or so prove it, with one insult after another
from Scotty, Ziggy, the Harry spoofer, LG, et al. They never ever
stopped, not for a day. Scotty does like to delude himself, that is obvious.

On 12/18/10 11:04 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/18/10 10:26 AM, YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On 12/18/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
There's just no way I can do what I want here anymore.
Sorry.

If you want to apologize for your nasty behavior,
make a videotape of yourself signing "I'm a Little Teapot" and putting
it up on YouTube?

Like this, but starring you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

Yeah... that would be him all right. LOL

Short and stout.

He and his boys have no interest in a better newsgroup, and the numbers
from the last half day or so prove it, with one insult after another
from Scotty, Ziggy, the Harry spoofer, LG, et al. They never ever
stopped, not for a day. Scotty does like to delude himself, that is obvious.

Why only go back 1/2 day? Because if you look any further than that,
your story gets blown out of the water...

Because, as I stated, that's when I started counting and, as I stated,
what I was going to do was count the number of right-wing insults.
Why are you upset? You and your side won, big time, as I knew you would.
You guys are the champs at insulting...no one on our side can compete
with you, the ID spoofer, LG, Crotch and Ziggy, in terms of rapid-fire
insults.

You should be pleased.

In article ,
says...

"HarryK" wrote in message
m...
On 12/18/10 9:43 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
There's just no way I can do what I want here anymore.
Sorry.

If you want to apologize for your nasty behavior,
make a videotape of yourself signing "I'm a Little Teapot" and putting
it up on YouTube?

Like this, but starring you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

Yeah... that would be him all right. LOL

And you. I do like your nose up my ass constantly though. Thanks little
buddy.

Give him two... H the K[_2_] General 1 October 11th 09 11:12 PM
Let's give it up .... Eisboch[_4_] General 20 August 1st 09 03:17 PM
Give it up already JimH General 5 August 20th 07 12:07 AM
Give Me Credit Capt. Rob ASA 3 April 29th 06 06:17 PM
I give up ASA 0 January 14th 05 02:02 AM