Default Fishing.

I just know that if I drove down to the local marina, I'd see evidence
there are guys out fishing or duck hunting, even though:

"Rest Of Today
NW winds 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Waves 4 ft."

It's a blustery day here by the bay.

I was going to head to the marina and take some "crashing wave" photos,
but it's just too damned cold outside for that. I guess my years in the
south and near south have softened me up. Up north, today would be a
great day for pickup ice hockey games at the local lake.

On Dec 5, 11:28*am, HarryK wrote:
I just know that if I drove down to the local marina, I'd see evidence
there are guys out fishing or duck hunting, even though:

"Rest Of Today
NW winds 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Waves 4 ft."

It's a blustery day here by the bay.

I was going to head to the marina and take some "crashing wave" photos,
but it's just too damned cold outside for that. I guess my years in the
south and near south have softened me up. Up north, today would be a
great day for pickup ice hockey games at the local lake.

Dam, I was looking forward to the photos....

We got a foot and a half of fresh snow just this afternoon as I was
playing for the Coffee Club.
Oh yeah, Gas went up to 1.11 overnight from 1.00. LMAO!!!!

On 12/5/2010 8:47 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Dec 5, 11:28 am, wrote:
I just know that if I drove down to the local marina, I'd see evidence
there are guys out fishing or duck hunting, even though:

"Rest Of Today
NW winds 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Waves 4 ft."

It's a blustery day here by the bay.

I was going to head to the marina and take some "crashing wave" photos,
but it's just too damned cold outside for that. I guess my years in the
south and near south have softened me up. Up north, today would be a
great day for pickup ice hockey games at the local lake.

Dam, I was looking forward to the photos....

We got a foot and a half of fresh snow just this afternoon as I was
playing for the Coffee Club.
Oh yeah, Gas went up to 1.11 overnight from 1.00. LMAO!!!!

I can't think of a good thing to say about winter. By the middle of
February, most people have had enough of it.

On 12/5/2010 11:28 AM, HarryK wrote:
I just know that if I drove down to the local marina, I'd see evidence
there are guys out fishing or duck hunting, even though:

"Rest Of Today
NW winds 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Waves 4 ft."

It's a blustery day here by the bay.

I was going to head to the marina and take some "crashing wave" photos,
but it's just too damned cold outside for that. I guess my years in the
south and near south have softened me up. Up north, today would be a
great day for pickup ice hockey games at the local lake.

It was cold and windy here, too. I spent the day drinking coffee and
grading papers. One of my best students writes his papers on yellow
legal pads in a really nice longhand, and I always get a kick out of
reading his "stuff." My penmanship transcends terrible.

"HarryK" wrote in message
I just know that if I drove down to the local marina, I'd see evidence
there are guys out fishing or duck hunting, even though:

"Rest Of Today
NW winds 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Waves 4 ft."

It's a blustery day here by the bay.

I was going to head to the marina and take some "crashing wave" photos,
but it's just too damned cold outside for that. I guess my years in the
south and near south have softened me up. Up north, today would be a great
day for pickup ice hockey games at the local lake.

Another crazy, wet, windy weekend for us, and it's worse today.
Seems to be freezing rain outside as I type.
Think I'll move on down next door to Kruger & company...... NOT!
I'd rather the freezing rain... at least I know it will be gone at some
point.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9018902.html