Default Heading out to the boat!

We're supposed to reach 79 degrees today, and it'll be a nice day out
of the water. Have another couple inbound, so we'll all eat some
lunch out there and float around.

So far our fall has been very mild, and it's supposed to stay this
way. Payback for enduring the heat of mid-summer in SC. :-

On Oct 31, 12:03*pm, Jack wrote:
We're supposed to reach 79 degrees today, and it'll be a nice day out
of the water. *Have another couple inbound, so we'll all eat some
lunch out there and float around.

So far our fall has been very mild, and it's supposed to stay this
way. *Payback for enduring the heat of mid-summer in SC. *:-

out *on* the water. Fat fingers and auto-correct. Heh. :-

On 10/31/2010 12:03 PM, Jack wrote:
We're supposed to reach 79 degrees today, and it'll be a nice day out
of the water. Have another couple inbound, so we'll all eat some
lunch out there and float around.

So far our fall has been very mild, and it's supposed to stay this
way. Payback for enduring the heat of mid-summer in SC. :-

I can top that in reverse! It's 58 right now in Branford. If you are a
polar bear, our weather is better.

I actually enjoy the cold, snowy New England winters but I am sure I
would enjoy living in Miami or the Florida Keys more in the winter.

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:16:51 -0400, "Paul@BYC"
wrote:

I actually enjoy the cold, snowy New England winters but I am sure I
would enjoy living in Miami or the Florida Keys more in the winter.

We're about 120 miles north of the Keys and almost as warm in the
winter. It's quite nice compared to the north east but if you really
want to be warm in January/February, you need to get at least as far
south as the Turks and Caicos Islands. That brings you to just south
of most cold fronts.

wrote:
I actually enjoy the cold, snowy New England winters but I am sure I
would enjoy living in Miami or the Florida Keys more in the winter.

We're about 120 miles north of the Keys and almost as warm in the
winter. * It's quite nice compared to the north east but if you really
want to be warm in January/February, you need to get at least as far
south as the Turks and Caicos Islands. *That brings you to just south
of most cold fronts.

I kind of like having a winter, as long as it's mild. A couple of
inches of snow is welcome every 2-3 years.

Today was a classic fall day on the lake in SC. 5-10 mph winds,
bright sun, high of 78 degrees. About to throw a filet on the grill.
Hope you are all having a great evening!

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
I actually enjoy the cold, snowy New England winters but I am sure I
would enjoy living in Miami or the Florida Keys more in the winter.

We're about 120 miles north of the Keys and almost as warm in the
winter. * It's quite nice compared to the north east but if you really
want to be warm in January/February, you need to get at least as far
south as the Turks and Caicos Islands. *That brings you to just south
of most cold fronts.

I kind of like having a winter, as long as it's mild. *A couple of
inches of snow is welcome every 2-3 years.

Today was a classic fall day on the lake in SC. *5-10 mph winds,
bright sun, high of 78 degrees. *About to throw a filet on the grill.
Hope you are all having a great evening!

My evening could have been better, but I did make up some delicious
pork loin on the grill for some people who are going through some
tough times. That made it a bit better.

On Oct 31, 3:15*pm, W1TEF wrote:
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:03:47 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

We're supposed to reach 79 degrees today, and it'll be a nice day out
of the water. *Have another couple inbound, so we'll all eat some
lunch out there and float around.

So far our fall has been very mild, and it's supposed to stay this
way. *Payback for enduring the heat of mid-summer in SC. *:-

As long as you are over there, take my boat out of the water and wash
the bottom off for me will you? *:)

It needs a little more than a bottom scrub. It's very lonely.

Where did you leave those keys again?

Last seen heading into the Atlantic... H the K[_2_] General 11 August 28th 09 05:28 AM
Heading Out Through the Trough_Christopher Blossom_sqs Heading Out Through The Trough_Christopher Blossom, 2003_sqs.jpg [2/2] squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 9th 09 04:23 AM
Heading South Bart ASA 8 November 6th 07 03:52 PM
We are heading out to do some................ *JimH* General 1 September 10th 05 04:00 PM
4-Year Plan - Buying Boat and Heading South - Who's Dunnit? Mike & Tricia Kennedy Cruising 9 December 23rd 04 10:41 PM