Default Social Networking

On 10/12/10 3:11 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in
message
On Oct 12, 2:39 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in
l-september.org...

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:47:43 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

There's a big diff between having a rule about cussing, etc., and
demanding
access to other people's kids accounts, which is what Tosk was
saying.
Seeing what other people are writing is pretty easy if you have
access
your kids' account. Why would you need access to other parents'
kids'
accounts?

I don't have the details but there is a news story on tonight's news
about some web based tracking software that will crawl all over your
kid's facebook posts and send you a summary of every page they are
involved with.

I guess we are teaching them about Big Brother early.

Good for them... I have always let my kids know I will be there
watching, and they trust me for being honest about it. I show up here
and there to make sure they are where they say they are going to be. I
know all the passwords for my kids computers/phones etc and every once
in a while I go back through her logs, most times while she is sitting
right there, she laughs about it... accepts that fact that as a
parent I
consider it my job..

--
Can you imagine being the first President since President Carter,
to be

And, apparently you know all their friends' passwords also? I say
total BS.- Hide quoted text -

Of course I don't have her friends passwords... are you really that
out of it or just not really interested in the answers to your
questions... This is why nobody takes you seriously at all. Oh, and
BTW, the only reason I am answering you is this is to important of an
issue with parents now to let some fool like you sway someone in the
wrong direction...

So, then when you said, "On a tangent though, I require my kids AND the
folks she talks to, to
leave my access to their accounts open...," you were lying?

Were the keys on his keyboard clicking?

--
I'm not a warlock . . . I'm you!

On 10/12/10 3:18 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
oh, and it would be good
to actually read my posts...

Only if you are in need of a laugh about your incredible stupidity,
ignorance and delusions.

--
I'm not a warlock . . . I'm you!

wrote:

[...]

leave my access to their accounts open...," you were lying?- Hide
quoted text -

No, I don't lie.. What I meant was they are required to leave their
"wall" viewable by my if they want to cross wall communicate with my
kids.. I was just trying make my answer more generic for those who are
not familiar with "friending" on facebook and other permanant type
blogs and logs...

So, basically, you know so much about facebook that you can't even tell
people what you really meant. Good grief. How can anyone take you
seriously??

Now please, try to do a bit of homework and know something about what
you are talking about next time you query me, oh, and it would be good
to actually read my posts...

Yeah, my homework would involve getting better at communicating with idiots.
Thanks for the tip!

m...

wrote:

[...]

No. He's just a cluck.

wrote:

[...]

Yes, you certainly DO lie......toskie. Just like the lies on your "
Website ".

wrote:

[...]

You have to " step down " 3 levels, morally, intellectually, and
hygienically, to talk to toskie the " Greasy Pig ".

wrote:

[...]

I think I'll wash my hands again.

Junior Member

sorry i do not like big brother i think it is only a drama. no reality exist in this program.

Cooperation with bloggers and social networking sites. endocheboonia Touring 1 April 21st 11 03:13 AM
Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 10 October 12th 10 07:40 AM
Social Networking Harry® General 0 October 11th 10 01:02 PM
For you PC networking types... [email protected] General 11 January 5th 09 10:27 PM
The blog on Pc trouble shooting skills,Networking,Linux lucky General 0 January 25th 07 12:22 PM