mmc mmc is offline

Default Big claims from Canadians

for almost, kinda flying......considering it was towed to top speed by a
vehicle and then self propelled for a whopping 19 seconds! They succeeded
where da Vinci failed? Get the f*ck outta here!
If da Vinci had had the benefit of modern light weight materials and over a
hundred years of research to apply, there is no telling what he could have
accomplished.
Canadians! What a bunch of drama queens.

"mmc" wrote in message ng.com...
for almost, kinda flying......considering it was towed to top speed by a
vehicle and then self propelled for a whopping 19 seconds! They succeeded
where da Vinci failed? Get the f*ck outta here!
If da Vinci had had the benefit of modern light weight materials and over a
hundred years of research to apply, there is no telling what he could have
accomplished.
Canadians! What a bunch of drama queens.

Gliders can stay up for hours with favorable winds and updrafts.

On Sep 25, 2:26*pm, "mmc" wrote:
for almost, kinda flying......considering it was towed to top speed by a
vehicle and then self propelled for a whopping 19 seconds! They succeeded
where da Vinci failed? Get the f*ck outta here!
If da Vinci had had the benefit of modern light weight materials and over a
hundred years of research to apply, there is no telling what he could have
accomplished.
Canadians! What a bunch of drama queens.

They succeeded where da Vinci failed?

****es you off, doesnt it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Too bad " some " Amereecans are so full of themselves, they cant see
their own feet. I'll bet you wondered why you're hated so much around
the world, huh?

"*e#c" wrote in message ...
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, "mmc" wrote:
for almost, kinda flying......considering it was towed to top speed by a
vehicle and then self propelled for a whopping 19 seconds! They succeeded
where da Vinci failed? Get the f*ck outta here!
If da Vinci had had the benefit of modern light weight materials and over a
hundred years of research to apply, there is no telling what he could have
accomplished.
Canadians! What a bunch of drama queens.

They succeeded where da Vinci failed?

****es you off, doesnt it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Too bad " some " Amereecans are so full of themselves, they cant see
their own feet. I'll bet you wondered why you're hated so much around
the world, huh?
What in the world are they trying to prove? We invented the airplane already. Don't you guys read the newspapers up there?
http://www.smartplanet.com/technolog...ts-wings/5267/

On Sep 26, 7:39*am, Harry® wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in ...

On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, "mmc" wrote:

for almost, kinda flying......considering it was towed to top speed by a
vehicle and then self propelled for a whopping 19 seconds! They succeeded
where da Vinci failed? Get the f*ck outta here!
If da Vinci had had the benefit of modern light weight materials and over a
hundred years of research to apply, there is no telling what he could have
accomplished.
Canadians! What a bunch of drama queens.

They succeeded where da Vinci failed?

****es you off, doesnt it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Too bad " some " Amereecans are so full of themselves, they cant see
their own feet. I'll bet you wondered why you're hated so much around
the world, huh?
What in the world are they trying to prove? We invented the airplane already. Don't you guys read the newspapers up there?http://www.smartplanet.com/technolog...h/video-amazin...

You cant read, can you?

mmc mmc is offline

"Harry®" wrote in message
"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, "mmc" wrote:
[...]

Actually, the crack about "drama queens" was just me poking a stick at Don
and Canuck.

"mmc" wrote in message g.com...

"Harry®" wrote in message
"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, "mmc" wrote:
[...]

Don't leave slammer out. He's from up thar too.
--
Harry
"The 'C' students run the world."
Jim Jim is offline

On 9/26/2010 11:56 AM, mmc wrote:

"Harry®" wrote in message
"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, "mmc" wrote:
[...]

You probably should take that stick out of your ass and wash it before
you try to poke someone else with it.

On 9/26/2010 12:14 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, wrote:
for almost, kinda flying......considering it was towed to top speed by a
vehicle and then self propelled for a whopping 19 seconds! They succeeded
where da Vinci failed? Get the f*ck outta here!
If da Vinci had had the benefit of modern light weight materials and over a
hundred years of research to apply, there is no telling what he could have
accomplished.
Canadians! What a bunch of drama queens.

They succeeded where da Vinci failed?

****es you off, doesnt it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Too bad " some " Amereecans are so full of themselves, they cant see
their own feet. I'll bet you wondered why you're hated so much around
the world, huh?

Typical government fed propaganda eh? How does it feel to be a sheep?

Canadians and Americans are more alike than our governments would lead
us to believe. Like Adolph our politicians use blame and anger
redirection on both sides to further their own ends.

Take CRTC, keeps the monopolies going as Canadians ubber-rich families
like their monopolies. So the peons and minions don't demand US
content, spread some FUD. Somehow we must be "Canadians" yet we can't
even stop a boat load of Tamil Tiger terrorists entering our waters.
Becasue we are weak politically the same way DC is with debt.

BTW, Islam hates Canada too, just less as many make this a terrorist
drop off point like Omar in Gitmo. Certainly not something Canadians
should feel proud about. As the protesters said it, "NO Democracy,
there is only Islam"....

We had better not throw rocks at Americans, as our own glass house is
just as susceptible to come backs.

In the end, we are in this together...either nation fails is a whole lot
of hurt for the other.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

Yo Canadians... John H[_12_] General 12 February 26th 10 05:38 PM
For you Canadians... JohnH[_4_] General 34 December 1st 08 02:39 PM
Rules of the road: Big wins in Big vs Small John Reimer General 4 February 28th 07 03:43 PM
Where are the Canadians? Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 17th 06 02:13 PM
Big, really big, really, really big! and kinda off topic too..... *JimH* General 4 October 3rd 05 09:50 PM