Default The sort of morons...

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:25:46 GMT, "A.Boater" wrote:

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

What did nincdepoop do that so highly ****ed you off?
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

On Sep 26, 8:03*am, John H wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:25:46 GMT, "A.Boater" wrote:

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

What did nincdepoop do that so highly ****ed you off?
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Well, the dems are digging deeper and deeper this year, looking into
old records all the way back to Grammar School. This of course is
because they don't want to talk about the union purchace fund
(bailouts), the healthcare lobbyist fund (healthcare), and the
economy... snerk Kinda' like slammer, bonnie and harrie haveing
to talk about me all day long cause they have nothing in their own
life to talk about... sad really.

"John H" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:25:46 GMT, "A.Boater" wrote:

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

What did nincdepoop do that so highly ****ed you off?
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Plume is looking for love in all the wrong places.

wrote:

[...]

Yes you are..
You provide comic relief at little cost.