Default $125,000 per hour...

The Congress is spending to let Steven Cobert come in and stock his
vault with material for his show. Under oath as his alter ego (Bill
O'Reilly) he testified, joking, mocking, with his usual racially and
politically charged venom and the Democrat in charge of the committee
refused to ask him to leave when other senators asked to end the
sideshow.. Unbelievable..

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

On 9/24/10 10:58 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

The Congress is spending to let Steven Cobert come in and stock his
vault with material for his show. Under oath as his alter ego (Bill
O'Reilly) he testified, joking, mocking, with his usual racially and
politically charged venom and the Democrat in charge of the committee
refused to ask him to leave when other senators asked to end the
sideshow.. Unbelievable..

What "racially charged venom," little man?

On Sep 24, 10:58*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
The Congress is spending to let Steven Cobert come in and stock his
vault with material for his show. Under oath as his alter ego (Bill
O'Reilly) he testified, joking, mocking, with his usual racially and
politically charged venom and the Democrat in charge of the committee
refused to ask him to leave when other senators asked to end the
sideshow.. Unbelievable..

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little
girl...

Hey panty liner....maybe he can pay your Hospital Bill. Seeing how you
have no ambition ( in life as well ) to pay it off.