Default Just a dream, enjoy!

http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

"I'm gonna' tell on you"! Typical govt. slug...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

On 9/15/10 12:11 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

"Harry wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

"I'm gonna' tell on you"! Typical govt. slug...

Scott Ingersoll - typical unemployable, uninsured, mindless right-wing
troll.

"Harry * *wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

"I'm gonna' tell on you"! * *Typical govt. slug...

Harry Krause - typical unemployable, uninsured, mindless left-wing
troll, convicted sexual predator.

In article 508f8ff2-baf8-4eb4-9a18-f59c7614bae0
@b4g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...

"Harry * *wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

"I'm gonna' tell on you"! * *Typical govt. slug...

Harry Krause - typical unemployable, uninsured, mindless left-wing
troll, convicted sexual predator.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

"Harry wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

"I'm gonna' tell on you"! Typical govt. slug...

Harry Krause - typical unemployable, uninsured, mindless left-wing
troll, convicted sexual predator.

You're projecting your shortcomings. I'm merely reporting yours.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

"I'm gonna' tell on you"! Typical govt. slug...

Hey, he's sworn to, he was a public servant.

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

What do you know about "civilized society"? You can't even finish
painting your little hovel of a house or get your drunken son off of the
couch.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://i54.tinypic.com/2poejqp.jpg

You'd like to assault your Commander in Chief??
A civilized society would have laws against that type of behaviour.

What do you know about "civilized society"? You can't even finish
painting your little hovel of a house or get your drunken son off of the
couch.

Is that you, freak?
You can pass the word to your fellow dopers that I helped my son move into
his new apartment almost two weeks ago...the day before Hurricane Earl hit
us.
Real nice apt... in a year old building situated in a newly developed area.
For those actually interested in boats... his 18' long balcony has a
commanding view of the city and the outer harbour approaches.
No ship can get in or out without his observation... if he was so inclined.
I have to remember my binoculars the next time I go visit.