Default The Freaks mechanical skill shortfall

Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a man
'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support his
family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...5-e49f3c104eb0

"YukonBound" wrote in message
Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a
man 'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support
his family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...5-e49f3c104eb0

ooops.. looks like y'all will have to scroll to video titled.. 'Crew
re-builds Jeep in 4 minutes'

http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...b3-495e-8135-e....

ooops.. looks like y'all will have to scroll to video titled.. 'Crew
re-builds Jeep in 4 minutes'

Look out....rim job Kruger ( aka Larry, aka LG ) will be here any
second to point that out. That is, after hes done getting blown from
Snotty.

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...

"YukonBound" wrote in message
Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a
man 'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support
his family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...5-e49f3c104eb0

ooops.. looks like y'all will have to scroll to video titled.. 'Crew
re-builds Jeep in 4 minutes'

Why bother. We know all about those built in canada cars.

In article ,
says...

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...

"YukonBound" wrote in message
Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a
man 'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support
his family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...5-e49f3c104eb0

ooops.. looks like y'all will have to scroll to video titled.. 'Crew
re-builds Jeep in 4 minutes'

Why bother. We know all about those built in canada cars.

Hey, my little buddy drives the cutest RAV4 you ever have seen!

On Sep 15, 10:20*am, "Harry ?" wrote:
"YukonBound" wrote in . net...

"YukonBound" wrote in message
. ..
Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a
man 'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support
his family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...b3-495e-8135-e....

ooops.. looks like y'all will have to scroll to video titled.. 'Crew
re-builds Jeep in 4 minutes'

Why bother. We know all about those built in canada cars.

You mean the ones I used to transport for sale in the US?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...
Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a man
'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support his
family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...5-e49f3c104eb0

You bypassed the Army and went straight to vocational school. I suppose you weren't interested in the "make him a man part"

Default Yellow teeth and a pack of fags..

On Sep 15, 10:18*am, "Harry ?" wrote:
"YukonBound" wrote in . net...
Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a man
'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support his
family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...b3-495e-8135-e....

You bypassed the Army and went straight to vocational school. I suppose you weren't interested in the "make him a man part"

Hey, he could have had a scholorship for the little orange belt
service he did as a hall monitor and rat bitch for the head
principal...

On 9/15/10 10:18 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 15, 10:18 am, "Harry wrote:
wrote in . net...
Too bad The Freak can't get into the Canadian Army... they'd make him a man
'AND' teach him some mechanical skills that her could use to support his
family.
http://autos.ca.msn.com/video?cp-doc...b3-495e-8135-e...

You bypassed the Army and went straight to vocational school. I suppose you weren't interested in the "make him a man part"

Hey, he could have had a scholorship for the little orange belt
service he did as a hall monitor and rat bitch for the head
principal...

Scott Ingersoll - no job, unemployable, no money, a little man who
couldn't hold down a job in a warehouse or in mucking out a stables - is
commenting on the life of someone else?