Jim Jim is offline

Default A Day in The Life....

of Loogypicker, or Loogyclone, or others here, don't matter.

The alarm clock buzzes.
He awakes.
Empties his bladder and gets dressed.
Oatmeal? Eggs? Muffins?
Dare I eat a peach?
Breakfast done, he briefly ponders.
The world beckons.
A wife waiting to be touched and loved.
Distant children by the phone, waiting.
Birds are full with song.
Trees still heavy with leaf, air redolent of green growth.
Ride the bike in the forest preserve?
A long walk?
Weed the garden amid the scent of flowers?
Wish I had a boat.
Untouched family awaits a call.
Coffee with sis? Haven't seen her for weeks.
Call mom? Or take her to the park?
All those unread books. My, my.
A project lays undone on the workbench, forlorn.
Waiting for a few cuts and completion to glory.
Perhaps that old neighbor needs some help?
Maybe tomorrow.
This is today.
I feel there is something important to do.
There is something gnawing to be done.
Wait! I got it! I got it!
That's it! That's it!

I'll spend the day sticking my nose up Krause's ass!
What joy!

Jim - Yup, that's basically how it plays out for the Loogy - every day.

In article , says...

[...]

Loogie isn't even here, trust me he has more important things to do
lately than worry about another dishonest sock puppet making things as
he goes along trying to sound cool... Guess again.

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 9/1/10 12:03 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Loogie isn't even here, trust me he has more important things to do
lately than worry about another dishonest sock puppet making things as
he goes along trying to sound cool... Guess again.

Trust you?

hehehehehehahahahahohohoho.

So what you are saying is that we have spoofers who try to spoof me by
spoofing loogy?

hehehehehehahahahahohohoho.

Loogy doesn't have anything to do.

On Sep 1, 12:03*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , says...

[...]

I wouldn't trust you with a measuring tape, " little man "...you'd
"try " to build another of your Scows with it.

On Sep 1, 12:13*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
[...]

"try " to build another of your Scows with it.- Hide quoted text -

yeah, maybe I should just buy a boat and tell everyone I built is like
you did here and "over there" on Chucks board.. That is until someone
asked a question you could no answer and you had to admit you had
misled the group..

On 9/1/10 12:29 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

yeah, maybe I should just buy a boat and tell everyone I built is like
you did here and "over there" on Chucks board.. That is until someone
asked a question you could no answer and you had to admit you had
misled the group..

You probably should just stick with your fraudulently described website
business.

On Sep 1, 12:35*pm, Secular Humorist wrote:
On 9/1/10 12:29 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

yeah, maybe I should just buy a boat and tell everyone I built is like
you did here and "over there" on Chucks board.. That is until someone
asked a question you could no answer and you had to admit you had
misled the group..

You probably should just stick with your fraudulently described website
business.

The poor, embarrassed, EXPOSED " little man " is ashamed of being
caught in a lie he CANT backpedal out of, no matter HOW hard he tries.
He tries to deflect, but to NO avail. He's STILL a Internet liar.

On Sep 1, 12:29*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:13*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

[...]

Well, I dont go to " Chuckys Board ". All you spoofers hang out there
( it'd be good if you stayed there ) I'm sure there is no such thing
there, either. Only in your flat head. Now, watch Ingersoll type up
some **** to lie ....again.

With your track record, your credibility has been shot out the window,
" little man ".

Ill bet you do buy boats, and advertise that YOU built them. After
all, you've been caught LYING on your " Internet Site ", haven't you,
little man.

On 9/1/10 12:47 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:29 pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:13 pm, wrote:

On Sep 1, 12:03 pm, I am wrote:

In , says...

[...]