Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim Jim is offline

Default A Day in The Life....

of Loogypicker, or Loogyclone, or others here, don't matter.

The alarm clock buzzes.
He awakes.
Empties his bladder and gets dressed.
Oatmeal? Eggs? Muffins?
Dare I eat a peach?
Breakfast done, he briefly ponders.
The world beckons.
A wife waiting to be touched and loved.
Distant children by the phone, waiting.
Birds are full with song.
Trees still heavy with leaf, air redolent of green growth.
Ride the bike in the forest preserve?
A long walk?
Weed the garden amid the scent of flowers?
Wish I had a boat.
Untouched family awaits a call.
Coffee with sis? Haven't seen her for weeks.
Call mom? Or take her to the park?
All those unread books. My, my.
A project lays undone on the workbench, forlorn.
Waiting for a few cuts and completion to glory.
Perhaps that old neighbor needs some help?
Maybe tomorrow.
This is today.
I feel there is something important to do.
There is something gnawing to be done.
Wait! I got it! I got it!
That's it! That's it!

I'll spend the day sticking my nose up Krause's ass!
What joy!

Jim - Yup, that's basically how it plays out for the Loogy - every day.