Default I see the " little man " Tosk is STILL ...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 1, 8:57 am, "Aggravated" wrote:
Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

YOUR ignorance is showing....again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

Like I said, moron...it doesn't show up on spell check, the thing
every one of you spoofing dorks INSIST we use....

Get a reputable checker.

In article ,
says...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 1, 8:57 am, "Aggravated" wrote:
Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

YOUR ignorance is showing....again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

Like I said, moron...it doesn't show up on spell check, the thing
every one of you spoofing dorks INSIST we use....

Get a reputable checker.

Funny thing, it's his and my buddy Don that's the newsgroup typo and
misspelling ferret.

Aggravated wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 1, 8:57 am, "Aggravated" wrote:
Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

YOUR ignorance is showing....again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

Like I said, moron...it doesn't show up on spell check, the thing
every one of you spoofing dorks INSIST we use....

Get a reputable checker.

Or just copy and paste it into Google.

On Sep 1, 11:53*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 8f707e4a-3d18-4771-bc67-
, says...

On Sep 1, 8:37*am, Secular Humorist wrote:
On 9/1/10 9:32 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Pfffft. Harry and Dickson don't really understand the concept of leasing
equipment and services, it's not hard to understand why they are both
unemployed...

The language on your web page implies you *have* certain facilities and
equipment. You don't. Oh...and the language you stole is exactly the
same as the language on several other sites.

The photo you show of a clean cut guy and woman as the site owners is
not a photo of you and mrs. little man.

Your site is nothing more than bull****, bordering on fraud.

and then I would assume that your "stories" are not bull****: Lobster
boat - fireboat welcome - yale - Dr-Dr-Dr - knowing every president
since truman - rounding the horn - sailing to Hawaii - hatteras -
working for pesdient bush's father - jingle writing - etc. - etc. -
etc.

Please, Harry accusing me of fraud that's priceless!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Well, I've NEVER seen Harry put up a ****ing Web Site, and LIE on
it....dip****, liar !!!

On Sep 1, 2:34*pm, "wrecker" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Sep 1, 12:24 pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"

wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:21 pm, Secular Humanist wrote:

On 9/1/10 12:17 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Sep 1, 9:32 am, I am wrote:
In ,
says...

Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities
in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

YOUR ignorance is showing....again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

Pfffft. Harry and Dickson don't really understand the concept of
leasing
equipment and services, it's not hard to understand why they are both
unemployed...

Have you ever seen the pathetic video of Dickson crying (literally)
because his Govt stopped giving him the handouts after he quit his
job?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Have you ever seen the pathetic video of Dickson crying (literally)
because his Govt stopped giving him the handouts after he quit his
job?

Lying again, huh " little man ". No such video exists.Nice try on
deflecting away from your lying ass on the internet. THAt ..IS there
to see.Heh heh.

I know I am sort of your buddy, but I do remember seeing the same
video.- Hide quoted text -

I have it here, anybody who wants a copy can email me.. I have all of
his vids... talk about bull****

You have nothing...in your head...or elsewhere.

If I can be of further assistance let me know.

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/a...on=view&curren....

Hey Ingersoll. That IS the video, BUT....it does not show, nor do I
say... ANYWHERE.... in that video that I " cried about losing my job",
turd.

Once again, " little man " Ingersoll LIED. When are you going to stop
lying, snotty? Yet another vain attempt to try to deflect from the
fact that your nothing but a dishonest INTERNET LIAR !!!!

Have a nice day, watch it as many times as you like.Everyone here can
see I'm telling the truth, and your a LIAR, " little man ".

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sep 1, 8:37 am, Secular wrote:
On 9/1/10 9:32 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

I don't have a personal or business website. I get my clients via
referrals. I do manage a pair of news/opinion websites for clients, but
that's entirely different. My name does not appear on those sites.

Toskie is trying to convince prospective customers he has the facilities
he claims on that site of his. Too bad he "lifted" the descriptions from
someone else. Too bad the photo of the "principals" of his company are
not Toskie and Mrs. Toskie.

It's fraud.

"*e#c" wrote in message

wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:21 pm, Secular Humanist wrote:

On 9/1/10 12:17 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Sep 1, 9:32 am, I am
wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

You really meant "you're a LIAR", didn't you. You need a proper grammar
checker as well as a spell checker.

*e#c wrote:
On Sep 1, 8:57 am, wrote:

Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

YOUR ignorance is showing....again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

Like I said, moron...it doesn't show up on spell check, the thing
every one of you spoofing dorks INSIST we use....

Who is "we", YT? Do you think you belong to some group here?

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:21 pm, Secular wrote:

On 9/1/10 12:17 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Sep 1, 9:32 am, I am wrote:

In ,
says...

[...]

Make him put up some major loonies first. He doesn't believe they are
out there!

wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:21 pm, Secular Humanist wrote:

On 9/1/10 12:17 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Sep 1, 9:32 am, I am wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/a...t.mp4&newest=1

The quality lacks the detail of the yellow teeth (that he said he was
born with) but the greasy mop on his head is clear as a bell!

Giving Little Man Tosk the Credit He Deserves Secular Humanist General 18 August 24th 10 03:37 PM
For little man tosk Harry[_6_] General 0 August 12th 10 11:38 AM
Finally, a high-tech job even an idiot like Scott "Tosk* Ingersollcould handle... H the K[_4_] General 4 November 18th 09 10:37 PM
Sailing Vessels - "British-Man-'O'-War---Wallp.jpg" (2/2) 1.2 MBytes yEnc [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 16th 09 09:15 AM
Sailing Vessels - "British-Man-'O'-War---Wallp.jpg" (1/2) 1.2 MBytes yEnc [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 16th 09 09:14 AM