Default I see the " little man " Tosk is STILL ...

hiding from his LIES on the internet. Just go he

www.idesigns.net

to read all about the LIES.Poor Terri has to LIE for the "little"
freak to try to make him look like someone.
TOO BAD HE'S BEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING NOTHING.

On 9/1/10 6:43 AM, *e#c wrote:
hiding from his LIES on the internet. Just go he

www.idesigns.net

to read all about the LIES.Poor Terri has to LIE for the "little"
freak to try to make him look like someone.
TOO BAD HE'S BEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING NOTHING.

I like this page because in the center column under the heading
Meet our Principals there's such a nice photo of Snotty and Terri:

http://www.idesigns.net/about.html

This is a good one, too:

http://www.idesigns.net/network.html

This is really fun stuff:

"We invest heavily in hardware and facilities that ensure our clients
are up and running on the web 24 hours a day, seven days a
week. The NOC is located in a secure, monitored, class A building.
A detailed record of employee and visitor entry is maintained at all
times and has two industrial-grade, three phase Liebert UPS
systems to guard against local power failures. These act as back-up
batteries, maintaining uninterrupted power in case of surges or
power outages.
Connected to Three Backbones
Network Reliability
Uninterruptible Power System
Industrial-Grade Air Conditioners
Force Filtered Cooling
Our "OnNet" NOC is fed with three separate bandwidth-on-demand
connections using Qwest Communications, GTE, and Global Center
that enter our building. Independent cables run inside our
building directly from the NOC to all three carrier points of
presence. These lines can handle the bandwidth of a T3 or an OC3
with DWDM and handle several times the bandwidth of an OC3.
Whatever your bandwidth needs may be, our NOC has the scalability to
meet them."

What a load of crap.

Little man tosk's business is a deck of lies.

On Sep 1, 6:50*am, Secular Humorist wrote:
On 9/1/10 6:43 AM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

Ummmm....that's NOT Snotty and Terri, but I'm positive you knew that,
H . Now, EVERYONE else knows it too. I've seen Terri s picture on FB,
when I advised her of Snottys internet activities here.

Force Filtered Cooling

What the **** is that? Some new term they invented? Maybe their server
is running in a fish tank full of vegetable oil...?

Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

Industrial-Grade Air Conditioners

I doubt it if they could afford ONE air conditioner on just Terri s
salary, wherever she works, because we ALL know Snotty DOESN'T work.

The NOC is located in a secure, monitored, class A building.

THIS...I would REALLY like to se...LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
What will they do if inquiring customers want proof , get Snotty out
there around Centerbrook scabbing some picture of the local AT&T
Building?

You are quite right, a " stack of lies " he wont even deny.It shows we
are right. Some Administrator LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/1/10 7:10 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 1, 6:50 am, Secular wrote:
On 9/1/10 6:43 AM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I know the photo doesn't show snotty & spouse...but the "Meet Our
Principals" headline implies the happy, clean-cut couple are...

Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

YOUR ignorance is showing....again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

In article ,
says...

Uninterruptible Power System

Uninteruptible ...should read uninterrupted. No grammar abilities in
either person. The word uninteruptible doesn't show up in the spell
check. They must have made it up, like all the other LIES.

YOUR ignorance is showing....again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply

Pfffft. Harry and Dickson don't really understand the concept of leasing
equipment and services, it's not hard to understand why they are both
unemployed...

Have you ever seen the pathetic video of Dickson crying (literally)
because his Govt stopped giving him the handouts after he quit his job?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 9/1/10 9:32 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Pfffft. Harry and Dickson don't really understand the concept of leasing
equipment and services, it's not hard to understand why they are both
unemployed...

The language on your web page implies you *have* certain facilities and
equipment. You don't. Oh...and the language you stole is exactly the
same as the language on several other sites.

The photo you show of a clean cut guy and woman as the site owners is
not a photo of you and mrs. little man.

Your site is nothing more than bull****, bordering on fraud.

On Sep 1, 8:37*am, Secular Humorist wrote:
On 9/1/10 9:32 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Pfffft. Harry and Dickson don't really understand the concept of leasing
equipment and services, it's not hard to understand why they are both
unemployed...

The language on your web page implies you *have* certain facilities and
equipment. You don't. Oh...and the language you stole is exactly the
same as the language on several other sites.

The photo you show of a clean cut guy and woman as the site owners is
not a photo of you and mrs. little man.

Your site is nothing more than bull****, bordering on fraud.

and then I would assume that your "stories" are not bull****: Lobster
boat - fireboat welcome - yale - Dr-Dr-Dr - knowing every president
since truman - rounding the horn - sailing to Hawaii - hatteras -
working for pesdient bush's father - jingle writing - etc. - etc. -
etc.

Giving Little Man Tosk the Credit He Deserves Secular Humanist General 18 August 24th 10 03:37 PM
For little man tosk Harry[_6_] General 0 August 12th 10 11:38 AM
Finally, a high-tech job even an idiot like Scott "Tosk* Ingersollcould handle... H the K[_4_] General 4 November 18th 09 10:37 PM
Sailing Vessels - "British-Man-'O'-War---Wallp.jpg" (2/2) 1.2 MBytes yEnc [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 16th 09 09:15 AM
Sailing Vessels - "British-Man-'O'-War---Wallp.jpg" (1/2) 1.2 MBytes yEnc [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 16th 09 09:14 AM