Default Libel 101, more bullcrap from harry and slammer

On 9/6/10 7:00 PM, Jim wrote:
On 9/6/2010 4:37 PM, *e#c wrote:

The old man wanted to die after seeing what an unemployed, internet
liar snotty is....... It must have done him in. The poor guy, having
that as a son, and knowing his Granddaughter could become paralyzed at
any time riding her Moto-Cross bike. There is no justice in this
world, is there?
And now, he's looking in on old snotty, seeing his downward spiral of
lying, and deception. He wont want to even see the loser once he gets
offed by someone.

Which I hope is soon.

At least when Snotty dies, his daughter will benefit from his death.

rec boats will benefit from his death, that's for SURE.

He does seem to have a lot of issues.

Speaking of issues, does your son still think you are certifiable?

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 9/3/10 11:12 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In ,
says...

"Secular wrote in message
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message
In articleOIKdnQTtpM9Coh3RnZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 2, 9:16 am, wrote:

On Sep 2, 5:57 am, Secular wrote:

On 9/2/10 5:57 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Sep 2, 12:05 am, wrote:

On Sep 1, 11:01 am, Secular wrote:

No fraud involved in the jingle writing business, eh? Nosiree-

Problem is, harry and dixon have never run a business.

Another of your fantasies you wish were true, little man? I'll bet
earn more in a month from my handful of marketing and PR clients
than
you earn in a year from that fraudulent web hosting company. Hell,
probably pay more in health insurance premiums each month than you
earn
from that "business."

Does the state of Connecticut know or care your little business is
promoting itself fraudulently?

"Handful of clients," eh? I'm positive that among that handful are
The White House, O'Bama Reelection Committe, NORMAL, the PLO,
NAACP
and Saudi Arabia. Impressive indeed, and I'm sure that your work
for
them does not go unappreciated. Keep up the work, Old Timer. By
the
way, been in touch with President Bush lately?- Hide quoted text -

It's libel if it's posted here. That's easier than slander if you are
the litigious type.

I might just look into it, wouldn't it be funny if harrys sister had to
pay for my new repower

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

RE-power what??
Your decaying rowboat or your mini-bike?

Another wildly stupid post....

Is it, my stinky little spoofer?

I'm not a spoofer. I'm Harry Krause of Huntingtown, MD. Now quit this
nonsense before I post my phone numbers and address to prove to you who
I am.

Loogie give it up

WRONG, d.f.

Do you want me to post my address and phone number to prove who I am?

On Sep 7, 9:12*am, Secular Humanist wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 9/3/10 11:12 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In ,
says...

"Secular *wrote in message
In ,
says...

In articleOIKdnQTtpM9Coh3RnZ2dnUVZ_hSdn...@giganews. com,

On Sep 2, 12:05 am, * * wrote:

[...]

Ya, what IS your number down there in the Florida swamps, Jim?????

*e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 9:12 am, Secular wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

On 9/3/10 11:12 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:

In ,
says...

"Secular wrote in message

In ,
says...

On Sep 2, 12:05 am, wrote:

[...]

813-867-5309

In article ,
says...

*e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 9:12 am, Secular wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

On 9/3/10 11:12 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:

In ,
says...

"Secular wrote in message

In ,
says...

On Sep 2, 12:05 am, wrote:

[...]

If I call can I talk to Jenny? LOL!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Default Libel 101, more bullcrap from loser larry and the idiot Ingersoll

On Sep 7, 8:00*pm, Larry wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 9:12 am, Secular *wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

On 9/3/10 11:12 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:

In ,
says...

"Secular * *wrote in message
al-september.org...

In ,
says...

al-september.org...

On Sep 8, 7:30*pm, Larry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:

Do you want me to post my address and phone number to prove who I am?

Ya, what IS your number down there in the Florida swamps, Jim?????

813-867-5309

If I call can I talk to Jenny? LOL!

Good catch...

Ya, he caught every drop of your cum in his mouth.

Giving Little Man Tosk the Credit He Deserves Secular Humanist General 18 August 24th 10 03:37 PM
For little man tosk Harry[_6_] General 0 August 12th 10 11:38 AM
Finally, a high-tech job even an idiot like Scott "Tosk* Ingersollcould handle... H the K[_4_] General 4 November 18th 09 10:37 PM
Sailing Vessels - "British-Man-'O'-War---Wallp.jpg" (2/2) 1.2 MBytes yEnc [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 16th 09 09:15 AM
Sailing Vessels - "British-Man-'O'-War---Wallp.jpg" (1/2) 1.2 MBytes yEnc [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 16th 09 09:14 AM