Default I'm outta here

OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

On 8/27/2010 2:17 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

Whoa! We ID spoof to drive the libs and moderates out of here...not a
fellow rightie, especially one as edgy as you are.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

The motley little crew of spoofers won't be happy until they are the only
ones left.................... but it isn't going to happen.
My advice... they should go 'over there' and **** in their own backyard....
that is if they are allowed.

In article 1b5f6f4f-1f1b-451a-b761-ad0d700b8671
@t2g2000yqe.googlegroups.com, says...

OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

Me and Don are here just to call people names and insult them.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Jim Jim is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

You got a couple choices.

Come back when the spoofers die.
Most are old bitter ****s on their last legs.
That's why they don't boat. Too old.
They can still yak and fart, so that's what they do.
Kevin Noble aka Loogypicker aka spoofer won't die for a while.
He's crazy and only about 50 years old so he won't go away.
Even got others like Tim and Scotty believing his lies.
But coming back later thinking it'll be better probably won't work.
Assholes are always being produced.
Better to cut the cord and leave this group to the assholes.

Second choice is to ignore any Harry or Harry-spoofer posts.
Not worth opening, and easily bypassed.
I delete about 80% of the posts without even looking.
Sometimes 100%.
Works good.
There are some here that can talk boats.
You saw that with my "Boat Food Techniques" thread.
You saw that with your "Small Sailboat" thread.
Non-spoofers Scotty and Wayne posted good responses to that.
I do see nobody answered your second post where you asked,
"Is it worth trying to incorporate more high tech stuff like Corecell
or similar foam building materials?"
Maybe everybody was busy calling each other names then, so take that
into account.
Might have missed your post in the spoofer clutter.
Or maybe nobody here knows the answer and you should look elsewhere.

Anyway, your call.
Wish you'd keep posting about boating though.
I think you're a prime boating contributor here.
Always enjoyed your non-political posts.
And you made the subjects clear so I could easily just delete the
political stuff.
You were never sneaky like others here who will post something about
"boats" just to make a political dig or add a political tag.
Never noticed that anyway.
Too bad if the spoofers drive you off.
But I understand. They are really worse trash than Harry.

Jim - Wishing Frogwatch good luck, whatever he does.

On 8/27/2010 12:17 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

I don't even try to differentiate on spoofers. And the whiner
lefties...with nothing intelligent to say. No rationality, just
rhetoric from sheep that can't think for themselves.

The knife sharpening question I popped about 2 months ago, worked well.
Get a Chef's Choice and it sure works well. Wife bought it for me as
a birthday gift. First thing I did was collect all the knives and put a
good edge on it. Cuts fish and meat great.

Unfortunately news groups are dying. It was good when the idiots and
spammers were few. Trouble with some moderated boards is you have to
post in a way that appeases the moderator. Take CBC, they even close
some subjects to comment as they manage the herd.

Best way to learn boating is to get out in one. Find an old hand that
knows the tricks. My grandfather rest his soul taught me. Much wisdom
too hat you can't get from books.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On 8/28/10 10:39 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/27/2010 12:17 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

OK, I can no longer tell the spoofers from the real thing and do not
care to do so. The S/N is so poor that I can honestly say that I have
not learned anything about boating here.

It's easy to tell the spoofers from "the real thing." The spoofers can't
write.

I don't even try to differentiate on spoofers. And the whiner
lefties...with nothing intelligent to say. No rationality, just rhetoric
from sheep that can't think for themselves.

Translation: the "lefties" have called me out so many times on my
lunatic right economic theories, I've given up.

Unfortunately news groups are dying. It was good when the idiots and
spammers were few. Trouble with some moderated boards is you have to
post in a way that appeases the moderator. Take CBC, they even close
some subjects to comment as they manage the herd.

Moderated boards are an answer. So are moderated newsgroups. If
rec.boats were moderated, nine-tenths of the mad-dog righties wouldn't
be here.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
[...]

And one notable left wing turd muffin.

Outta here... John H. General 3 November 9th 05 05:29 PM
Outta here... *JimH* General 1 November 9th 05 02:38 PM
Outta here... Don White General 11 November 8th 05 10:29 PM
Outta here... Skipper General 0 November 7th 05 01:30 AM
I'm outta here Keith General 8 January 13th 04 10:19 PM