Default Get a life

In article ,
says...

On 8/25/10 3:56 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
On 8/25/10 1:51 PM, Secular Humanist wrote:
On 8/25/10 12:18 PM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In articlemqqdndVfZuTHpOjRnZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

I swear, after reading rec.boats it is obvious that most of you idiots
need to get a life and stop living your life veraciously online. My
wife and I were talking about this last night, and she said it is
people
a major health concern.

For your good, take a break and stop cluttering up the group with your
right wing BS.

Spoofer alert! My Dr. Dr. Dr. wife (yes, that's three doctorates that
I've stated here) is much too brilliant to diagnose someone from my
say-
so. She's knows how much I lie.

grow up, get a life and get some balls.

The moron spoofers are talking to each other or to themselves...and
you can see how desperate they are...

And for those who care, looks like my wife will be an "official"
doctor shortly after the beginning of the fall term. We're
guessing...sometime in October.

:)

Congratulations to her!

Yes, we all are very proud of her. Very few social worker have spent
the time to get their PhD. It took her about 5 yrs longer than she
thought, but at last we have a Dr. in the house.

Spoofer alert! If you have followed through the years, you'd know this
is her third Dr. degree.

In article ,
says...

On 8/25/10 11:04 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Secular wrote in message
[...]

Well, good. Then, maybe, you can afford to get a life, or at least become a
house husband, and give up this need to haunt newsgroups.

Steve

Oh grow up you moron. It is scumbags like you that have destroyed
rec.boats. This group used to have intelligent boaters, now all we
have lest are the dregs of society. I can't think of one of the
regulars in here that have an IQ over 70.

Spoofer alert! If it was that bad, I'd leave.

"Secular wrote in message
[...]

There is your problem...you "can't think".