Secular Humanist[_4_] Secular Humanist[_4_] is offline

Default Get a life

In article ,
says...

I swear, after reading rec.boats it is obvious that most of you idiots
need to get a life and stop living your life veraciously online. My
wife and I were talking about this last night, and she said it is people
a major health concern.

For your good, take a break and stop cluttering up the group with your
right wing BS.

Spoofer alert! My Dr. Dr. Dr. wife (yes, that's three doctorates that
I've stated here) is much too brilliant to diagnose someone from my say-
so. She's knows how much I lie.