Default Dignity? What Dignity?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38829744/ns/us_news

Basically, Charles Rangel states that the President doesn't know what
his "dignity is"

Either has little.

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38829744/ns/us_news

Basically, Charles Rangel states that the President doesn't know what
his "dignity is"

Either has little.

You have no brains and no dignity, since you continually align yourself with
Rush/Palin/Beck.

In article ,
says...

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38829744/ns/us_news

Basically, Charles Rangel states that the President doesn't know what
his "dignity is"

Either has little.

You have no brains and no dignity, since you continually align yourself with
Rush/Palin/Beck.

Moron! Sorry, little lady, for once I wanted to say "moron" before you.
Carry on....

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38829744/ns/us_news

Basically, Charles Rangel states that the President doesn't know what
his "dignity is"

Either has little.

You have no brains and no dignity, since you continually align yourself
with
Rush/Palin/Beck.

Moron! Sorry, little lady, for once I wanted to say "moron" before you.
Carry on....

Nah, I called you a moron before it was fashionable to do so. Can you carry
on being one? No doubt.

In article ,
says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38829744/ns/us_news

Basically, Charles Rangel states that the President doesn't know what
his "dignity is"

Either has little.

You have no brains and no dignity, since you continually align yourself
with
Rush/Palin/Beck.

Moron! Sorry, little lady, for once I wanted to say "moron" before you.
Carry on....

Nah, I called you a moron before it was fashionable to do so. Can you carry
on being one? No doubt.

I thought you liked me. I like you, because you and Don apparently
believe my lies. Did I ever tell you about my 36' Zimmerman like
lobsta' boat?

[...]

Let us know when you grow up. Yes, that's a rhetorical comment.

In article ,
says...

[...]

Grow up? You haven't heard the tales of the fabulous 36' Zimmerman like
lobsta' boat? How about my dad's trip across the Atlantic ocean in a
small outboard powered boat in February? He got a fireboat welcome in
NYC also!

M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat. Larry Cruising 152 January 6th 09 01:40 AM
Honor and Dignity Jack Goff General 0 October 30th 05 03:49 AM
Honor and Dignity [email protected] General 0 October 29th 05 10:42 AM
Honor and Dignity [email protected] General 2 October 29th 05 05:43 AM