Default De plume

"John H" wrote in message
.... so I'll secretly call three Christian ministers to pray with me while
I'm

"John H" wrote in message
.... so I'll secretly call three Christian ministers to pray with me while
I'm
on Air Force One.

"The prayer session, which was not publicized and which neither the White
House
nor the ministers sought to bring to light, reflects Obama's decision to
keep
his public expressions of religious faith to a minimum."

One must wonder how this unpublicized, kept-in-the-dark, prayer session
made the
Washington Post.

http://tinyurl.com/35cxwyh

WABOH!
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yep, you're a moron. You know nothing about how reporters work, and you're a
racist jerk.

on Air Force One.

"The prayer session, which was not publicized and which neither the White
House
nor the ministers sought to bring to light, reflects Obama's decision to
keep
his public expressions of religious faith to a minimum."

One must wonder how this unpublicized, kept-in-the-dark, prayer session
made the
Washington Post.

http://tinyurl.com/35cxwyh

WABOH!
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

You are a hateful little tramp, aren't you.

You say:

Yep, you're a moron. You know nothing about how reporters work, and you're a
racist jerk.

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good
in Chile. Torture anyone recently?

You don't have the brains to guess.

You have mental problems. Get a life.

Oh, I get it... a smarmy ass just like you!

Hahahahaha...thanks!

You're a liar. You can't help but read what I post.

I don't have to guess that you're a moron.

Yeah, so Frank admitted me made a mistake and learned from it. What a
terrible thing.

Notice how the racist lies? Typical nutcase

Using my own quote over and over by you qualifies you as a small-minded
moron. It's the best you can do. I get it.

Like I said, you've got mental problems. Feel free to keep posting. I won't
be reading them.

Whatever you say spoofer/moron.

As usual, lying doesn't get you very far...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...reid-1517.html

I really think you're beyond stupid.

Adolf created the VW.
I used to own one.
Therefore, I must be Adolf.

He has a small pee pee, apparently.

But, those strip clubs near GZ are ok with you. Oh and the "other" mosque
just four blocks away isn't ok either. They've only been there 40 years.
Keep on with your right-wing bs. It makes you look so smart!

More likely, you're a bit too much of a moron to fit in there.

Give us a break. You can't afford a rental spot for your single-wide.

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an intelligent,
forward looking guy.

Yeah, coming from a moron like you, that's telling us!

Never mind. You're just an idiot.

But you're not a voting man. You're a voting (maybe) idiot.

Hey! You're a moron.

You're illiterate.

Vacation was grand. I got lucky ;-). And Ill post more about this later.

Get your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself!

Again you're a stupid little man. You must be very happy now!

Certainly you're uncertain about your own sexuality.

You're one sick puppy that's for sure. Feel free to keep posting about me if
it really turns you on little man.

You're the one who signed your stupid post with snerk. You're the imbecile
and jerk.

He's got to, absolutely MUST, read my posts. He probably saves them up and
has his own private fun

And, it's your obligation as class clown to continue to make a moron out of
yourself

Whooo... you sure told me off didn't you.

You're telling him the truth?? He can't handle the truth!

Wow... you posted a sailing related article! Why don't you call me a bitch
again... I'm sure you'll feel better.

Ah, the spoofer is back. You're not much of a man. Feel free to spoof me if
that makes you think you have a big dick.

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

heh... I don't think I've heard that reference to native americans in a long
time. I always thought they were mostly brownish.

Your brain is not working. Try again

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

Yep. You're a moron

So, you've decided that all 9/11 families are liberals? Hmmm.... that seems
unlikely.

Happy... wow, that's quite a misnomer. Keep defending racists and liars. It
makes you look so good!

You must be one of them. Sorry if that doesn't work for you in public

Ah, another guy who thinks calling a woman a bitch will enhance his
"stature." It won't. You still have a small pee pee.

I fry like an egg. Total pale face here. I don't get red... I go right to
blister. And, I'll tell you, it's really hard to surf and stay protected
from the sun. I even got blisters between my toes... sheesh.

I don't see any bleeding heart idea here... oh well, never mind.

Wow. He's more of a man that you!

You're in your little-man world where your tiny pee pee passes for something
bigger.

You should also notice that you're a racist moron, but you don't.

Talk to your spoofer buddies... the spoofer thinks that posting under other
people's names makes his pee pee bigger. It doesn't

No. You're just a moron with a small brain, small dick, and no morals.

You're a racist homophobe. You should be happy.

Sounds to me like you're a right-wing nut pretending you're objective.

I think it tickles something else.

I think you're a wingnut.

Whooo... so much anger. Don't pop something. Get a life racist!

I know a limp dick when I see it. Let me know when you get tired of me
slapping you up side the head.

You are a racist, ignorant asshole. And, I'm being polite.

You're a misogynistic moron, which is about par for the course from
right-wing lunatics.

Sorry moron, you are barely a talking head. It's a wonder you can breathe on
your own.

You're a moron. It's so simple.

We know for sure that you and dogbreath are morons.

I take back what I said about you being a moron or being stupid. You're a
nazi.

Trust you to be a moron

Whooo.... you sure are angry! Too bad. Don't like what I write? Too Bad.
Want me to go away? Too bad!

Yep, you're a moron. You know nothing about how reporters work, and you're a
racist jerk.

"Harry ?" wrote in message

snip

You're really a moron. Why don't you just copy and paste that line a few
hundred times if it'll make you feel better.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message

snip

You're really a moron. Why don't you just copy and paste that line a few
hundred times if it'll make you feel better.

I suspect that it's this compilation of your finast work that you are
bitching about. Am I right?

[...]

I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

"Harry ?" wrote in message

snip

You're really a moron. Why don't you just copy and paste that line a few
hundred times if it'll make you feel better.

I suspect that it's this compilation of your finast work that you are
bitching about. Am I right?

No. I just think that if you're going to slap yourself, you might as well be
a bit more effective at it.

"Harry ?" wrote in message

snip

You're really a moron. Why don't you just copy and paste that line a few
hundred times if it'll make you feel better.

I suspect that it's this compilation of your finast work that you are
bitching about. Am I right?

No. I just think that if you're going to slap yourself, you might as well
be a bit more effective at it.

Just when you think you've heard all the Plumeisms, she comes up with
another one.

Below is a compilation of your most memorable quotes Plume. You've kept us
in stitches for a year now. Congratulations on this achievement.

No. I just think that if you're going to slap yourself, you might as well be
a bit more effective at it.

I'm a spoofing moron/racist/misogynistic/lying asshole

"Harry ?" wrote in message

[...]

BZZZZT. You missed several. You're a moron, so this is expected.

A song written for Plume Harold[_2_] General 1 June 29th 10 12:27 AM
ping: Plume John smith General 51 June 1st 10 01:39 PM
ping nom de plume SteveB General 9 September 8th 09 09:41 PM