Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Lawn mowers

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Secular Humanist wrote:
On 8/20/10 9:29 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 20, 6:30 am, Secular wrote:
On 8/19/10 10:43 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In articleCsudnc7tso3SIfDRnZ2dnUVZ_oSdn...@giganews. com,
says...

*e#c wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:48 am, Just wrote:

On 8/19/10 11:20 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

In articleA4ydneirHORN1fDRnZ2dnUVZ_uKdn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/19/10 11:04 AM, wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:59:23 -0400,
wrote:

http://www.lawnbott.com/
To give y'all more quality time on rec.boats!

I always assumed those were only good for flat rectangular
yards,
preferably with a fence. I have a swale in the front and the
yard is
quite irregularly shaped because of landscape and just the
way the
property line is. If it screws up it might also drive off
into the
canal.
I did just buy a new mower tho. I got a Troy Built 21" with a
Honda
engine at Lowes for $350. My MTD/Honda lost the SP trans. I
knew I
could fix it for about $150 in parts but I was tired of
screwing with
it.I think it was about 6 years old.

Why not goats? Or... hire Tosk...he might be trainable enough
to operate
a lawn mower, though you couldn't tell from the overgrown
junkyard in
his back yard.

Tosk needs a job. He'll never get one on his own.

So, what do you do for work Harry, I run IDesigns LLC, and your
business
is??

If I "ran" that practically non-existent site, I'd be quiet
about it.
The site is nothing but b.s. piled upon b.s. Hell, you're using
stock
photos. You're just reselling, if you are doing any selling at
all. And
those high speed lines? They ain't yours.

BINGO !!!!!!

What do you do, yellow teeth?

He has no job and cries about his government taking away his
unemployment because he didn't have enough work credit hours..
Would you
like to see the pathetic video he made for youtube?snerk

This is rich. Uneducated, jobless Ingersoll, who couldn't even hang
onto
a job working in a warehouse or shoveling horse**** out of a barn, is
discussing someone else's alleged lack of employment.

IDesigns, LLC, the company Ingersoll claims to own and run looks like a
bull**** site. The photos of personnel are stock photos, and not photos
of IDesigns staff. The verbiage describing facilities was lifted from
other sites, as was the language describing alleged high speed data
lines. If Ingersoll is "handling" technical support, this is the song
his "customers" must sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmKJ66X0QvM

Ingersoll, as he likes to say about others, is hiding under his desk on
this one. If he has a desk. Which I doubt.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, we lease our equipment? You are brilliant. Now what did you say
the name of your company was, can you show us what you do???

You lease your equipment, little man? Doubtful. As I stated and can
prove, you *lifted* that description of your facilities and so forth
from other websites. In fact there are a number of websites using the
exact same language you use.

My guess: is that if you even have a business as you described (which
is doubtful), you're simply reselling another organization's web
services. That there are more than a handful of sites claiming to do
what you claim and using the exact same language to describe their
facilities is no coincidence.

And how about those photos showing your alleged staff taking meetings?
They're stock photos. And those high-speed data lines? More bull****.

What do you do at this imaginary company, little man? You don't have
the background to handle tech calls, and you certainly don't have the
personality to handle sales calls.

I just got home from a morning meeting and passed a job that would be
perfect for you, if you could be trained. One of the nearby streets is
being repaved. There was a guy at each end holding a sign that had a
red stop sign on one side and a yellow slow sign on the other. If you
couldn't be trained for that, they could put your photo on the side of
the side that says "slow."

I have no need to advertise my business dealings here. The few
moderates and lefties here know how to reach me, and I don't work for
conservative trash. I provide marketing, advertising, PR and writing
services to a couple of limited market investment fund/managers,
unions, and a couple of NGOs.

Show proof of your Yale degree before you call anyone a liar, WAFA.

We seem to have touched a nerve with the fat man... He still can't even
show us a high school diploma cause he never earned one.

Hey, little schitt, I graduated from Yale. There's no alumni records
though, so don't look. It all has to do with a covert operation I was
involved in in Viet Nam.