Default Three foot waves?

Yep...right out in front of the BP Marina. And it isn't even that windy.
No feeeshing today... :

On 8/22/10 12:12 PM, Secular Humanist wrote:

Yep...right out in front of the BP Marina. And it isn't even that windy.
No feeeshing today... :

You know what they say, if it is not one thing, it is another thing.
If you work at it, there are always excellent reasons not to go boating.

I love it when I sell my boat and proudly say the boat has been barely used.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

Yep...right out in front of the BP Marina. And it isn't even that windy.
No feeeshing today... :

I packed the wife and dog into my Princecraft Yukon abd boated down to my
brother-in-laws spot on a local large lake.
My sister and their two dogs were also there today, so no work and lots of
R&R.
That old dump truck that wouldn't start.... a new set of spark plugs and an
oil change on the spot worked wonders.
He does need a new hydraulic pump for the 'ram' that lifts the dump box....
so he is still having problems with that 40 year old dump truck.
Beautiful day at a beautiful spot. Even the dog is getting more comfortable
on the boat...except when I pound into the waves.

On 8/22/10 6:33 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

Yep...right out in front of the BP Marina. And it isn't even that
windy. No feeeshing today... :

I packed the wife and dog into my Princecraft Yukon abd boated down to
my brother-in-laws spot on a local large lake.
My sister and their two dogs were also there today, so no work and lots
of R&R.
That old dump truck that wouldn't start.... a new set of spark plugs and
an oil change on the spot worked wonders.
He does need a new hydraulic pump for the 'ram' that lifts the dump
box.... so he is still having problems with that 40 year old dump truck.
Beautiful day at a beautiful spot. Even the dog is getting more
comfortable on the boat...except when I pound into the waves.

Well, it got worse here...we had about two hours of thunderstorms. I'm
glad I was on shore.

YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

Yep...right out in front of the BP Marina. And it isn't even that
windy. No feeeshing today... :

I packed the wife and dog into my Princecraft Yukon abd boated down to
my brother-in-laws spot on a local large lake.
My sister and their two dogs were also there today, so no work and
lots of R&R.
That old dump truck that wouldn't start.... a new set of spark plugs
and an oil change on the spot worked wonders.
He does need a new hydraulic pump for the 'ram' that lifts the dump
box.... so he is still having problems with that 40 year old dump truck.
Beautiful day at a beautiful spot. Even the dog is getting more
comfortable on the boat...except when I pound into the waves.

"abd"? As the group spelling cop, you should get a spellchecker and us it.

Good to hear you got your wife on board and had a good time...

what do you allow for waves? Shaun Van Poecke Cruising 14 March 6th 07 04:14 AM
Rogue waves.. Eisboch General 14 September 13th 06 11:52 PM
36 foot waves forecasted for Florida western panhandle Wayne.B General 39 September 21st 04 06:07 PM
36 foot waves forecasted for Florida western panhandle, but Saturday looks good. JAXAshby General 19 September 18th 04 05:56 AM
52' waves!!!!! bomar General 7 September 17th 04 01:39 PM