Default Speaking of the mosque...

.....there must have been a hell of an increase in the number of Republicans
lately. This poll, and any liberal would have a hard time saying this is from a
right-wing rag, shows some weird results. On the one hand, CBS News says,

"Democrats nationwide, including President Barack Obama, have defended the
proposal as protected by the Constitution's guarantee of religious freedom. Many
Republicans have called it an affront to the memory of those killed in the Sept.
11 attacks."

In the next paragraph, the same source says:

"A CNN/Opinion Research poll released last week found that nearly 70 percent of
Americans opposed the mosque plan, while 29 percent approved."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6783707.shtml

Either CNN is lieing, or at least 20% of the Democrats out there are in
opposition to this thing.

Gosh, wonder who's funding the Democrat opposition?

WABOFD
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Or, more likely, the actual facts are not presented in the question.

FYI, it's spelled lying... as in, you illiterate, lying racist.

On Aug 19, 6:23*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

[...]

Oh... must be that time of the month.

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

You're having your period? In that case, I apologize!!

On Aug 19, 9:47*pm, Jack wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:23*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

.. .

[...]

Wrong, Jack. She flows 24/7

In article ,
says...

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Don, do you have to copy me in every way? I know you're obsessed with
me, and have your nose up my ass all of the time, but you could at least
make a comeback of your own. That one is mine for when I can't debate a
particular topic. It's all I have besides lying, insulting and name
calling. Just don't do that silly crap like *period this, apologize
boy*.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On 8/19/2010 1:05 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Be careful of trusting media. In Canada CBC often tows the "government"
line even though the decisive majority is dead against it. In fact two
issues like this are going on where if you listen to the media you think
people support it.

In BC we have the premier (like a US governor) stalling in court a legal
recall. Yep, facing a recall his buddies are locking it up in court.
People are mad as a hornet but media down plays it.

Tamils, some highly likely Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka butchery fame and
attempted democratic government overthrow just entered Canada illegally.
Sailed right into port and Canadian authorities didn't do anything.
People rightfully ask the obvious, how does a "refuge" get up to $50,000
per seat to illegally enter Caanda on a boat that will be confiscated.
Otherwise known as human smuggling.

TV media plays this to the liberal left bleading heart, but over 70% of
Canadians think they should be deported and apply in Sri Lanka for
immigration.

Did I mention they are missing papers, or papers so new they might have
been printed yesterday? And of course, a woman and child shield. Send
the kid so he can get his parents in. Needless to say they will all get
welfare.

But media smooths it over. Could be CNN is towing the government line.
Media is not always unbiased.

People in Canada are starting to realize they are a managed herd and
democracy is a ruse.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On Aug 19, 3:23*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Maybe the next time they go Tubing...they should tie Herring by the
ankles, and tow him around. I know his fat, pumpkin head would prevent
drowning......

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Liar... Tom of Shortwave fame can claim to be the originator of the
snerking.
You are nothing but a cheap copy of a real poster.

Speaking of... Tom Francis - SWSports General 21 December 10th 08 01:23 PM
Speaking of XP... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 April 15th 08 01:25 AM
Speaking of Lobsters... JimH General 1 November 30th 06 12:57 AM
Speaking of Lobsters... [email protected] General 0 November 29th 06 05:21 PM