Default I have often wondered why it is

I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to
the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to
the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

Yeah, and I've often wondered why people with such tiny brains such as yours
continue to breath on their own.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool
to the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

Yeah, and I've often wondered why people with such tiny brains such as
yours continue to breath on their own.

Is this a question? Ok, Um... let me guess...because we have tiny "pee
pee's"? or maybe its because we have very large "pee pee's" I guess its a
enigma for you eh?

I bet you have never even seen a real "pee pee" only that 14" rubber one you
keep in your top dresser drawer. hahahah

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the
fool to the left."
---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

Yeah, and I've often wondered why people with such tiny brains such as
yours continue to breath on their own.

Is this a question? Ok, Um... let me guess...because we have tiny "pee
pee's"? or maybe its because we have very large "pee pee's" I guess its
a enigma for you eh?

I bet you have never even seen a real "pee pee" only that 14" rubber one
you keep in your top dresser drawer. hahahah

Pretty fast segue from your daily bible reading to your daily sex toys,
happy. :)

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

Yep, just tring to keep pace with de fume and her facination with "pee
pee's"

news:cbCdnZa9zfUZrvHRnZ2dnUVZ_qqdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool
to the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

Yeah, and I've often wondered why people with such tiny brains such as
yours continue to breath on their own.

Is this a question? Ok, Um... let me guess...because we have tiny "pee
pee's"? or maybe its because we have very large "pee pee's" I guess its a
enigma for you eh?

I bet you have never even seen a real "pee pee" only that 14" rubber one
you keep in your top dresser drawer. hahahah

Yeah, you bet. I don't have to bet that you're a moron.

Sometimes I've wondered... HK General 9 May 14th 07 12:54 AM
Something I've wondered.... Tim General 20 June 8th 06 10:46 PM
Has anyone ever wondered why..... JG ASA 6 December 23rd 04 09:54 PM