Default I have often wondered why it is

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to
the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

And I have often wondered what your day is like. NOT! You are obviously a
very miserable little person with little else to do with your life than to
dredge up such crap. Then go from bible verses to dildo comments.

You have exceeded my three strike rule.

Adieu.

Steve

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool
to the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

And I have often wondered what your day is like. NOT! You are obviously
a very miserable little person with little else to do with your life than
to dredge up such crap. Then go from bible verses to dildo comments.

You have exceeded my three strike rule.

Adieu.

Steve

Oh and your blog is boring as hell...obviously you lost brain cells with
that ordeal...sorry

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:55:01 -0500, "Happy"
wrote:

I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to
the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

the problem is you quote the bible

which is a waste of paper

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to
the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

Years ago I attended a Penticostal Church with about 95% black congregation,
The paster used to get on the dildo subject every other sunday, he would
tell the ladys to go home and toss'um out in the trash...I had never heard
of a dildo, didn't know that it was even a option...??? WTH, Just a country
boy raised in church, later I found out he was tapping a few of the ladies
in the congregation. AH I thought? he knew what he was doing...and I'm much
older and wiser for the experience.
Many men have held the bible in one hand and dick in the other...there's a
few versus in the old testament about using the ole tool...

mmc mmc is offline

"Happy" wrote in message

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

You seem to have a starange fixation with penises.

On 8/19/10 3:25 PM, mmc wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Like most of the righties who post here, Happy has a shriveled little
dick that hasn't had blood flowing through it for decades. Just ask Herring.

In article ,
says...

On 8/19/10 3:25 PM, mmc wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Spoofer alert! How do you know about Happy's dick? Been puffing on it?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:25:18 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Happy" wrote in message

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

Notice they had a paster instead of a pastor.

Suppose he's an expert in glue.

Sometimes I've wondered... HK General 9 May 14th 07 12:54 AM
Something I've wondered.... Tim General 20 June 8th 06 10:46 PM
Has anyone ever wondered why..... JG ASA 6 December 23rd 04 09:54 PM