Default I have often wondered why it is

On 8/19/10 3:25 PM, mmc wrote:
wrote in message

news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are called the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool
to the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

Years ago I attended a Penticostal Church with about 95% black
congregation, The paster used to get on the dildo subject every other
sunday, he would tell the ladys to go home and toss'um out in the
trash...I had never heard of a dildo, didn't know that it was even a
option...??? WTH, Just a country boy raised in church, later I found out
he was tapping a few of the ladies in the congregation. AH I thought? he
knew what he was doing...and I'm much older and wiser for the experience.
Many men have held the bible in one hand and dick in the other...there's a
few versus in the old testament about using the ole tool...

You seem to have a starange fixation with penises.

Like most of the righties who post here, Happy has a shriveled little
dick that hasn't had blood flowing through it for decades. Just ask Herring.

In article ,
says...

On 8/19/10 3:25 PM, mmc wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Spoofer alert! How do you know about Happy's dick? Been puffing on it?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"Harry ?" wrote in message

news:9eCdnV2gwLOWOPHRnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"Happy" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Someone Else" wrote in message
m...
On 8/18/10 4:58 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
On 8/18/2010 4:34 PM, Happy wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Happy" wrote in message
news:h4qdnRdDBqb7g_HRnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
I have often wondered why it is that the conservatives are
called
the
"right" and the liberals are called the "left."

By chance stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the
heart of the
fool to
the left."

---Ecclesiastes 10:2

And now you know!

Yeah, and I've often wondered why people with such tiny
brains such
as yours
continue to breath on their own.

Just to hear you infatuate about dicks.

classic case of penis envy,

What makes it a classic, something in Ecclesiastes?

Something in their pea-brains.

Oh, their brains aren't all that big.

See... now that's just mean. I was trying to be generous!

How does "nom=de=someone else" sound to you?
If he dumps the bag he's with now, he might be asking you for your
hand.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone
knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from
an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

bumpin uglys...oh yeah!

I was going to say that you're both morons, but I think there's only
one of you.

Thanks for distinguishing me from others, now you know exactly how I
feel when you and Harry call me a RACIST! you are the most offensive
person I have come accross in any open forum... but in my imitation of
your childish mouth and bigoted remarks I feel better about you and
hope you understand what your scathing blather sounds like...I was
,most impressed by you de plume...in a public forum to read your kind
of hatred...just because someone makes has an opinion and make a
statment such as they they feel Barack Obama sucks like a open chest
wound???...your are the offender and you have offended me when you
call me a racist or any crud remark such as flows from your mouth...we
can search this forum and it is replete with your vulger comments and
vicious mouthings...how dare you judge me!!!

get a boat bitch!

DS

Whooo... so much anger. Don't pop something. Get a life racist!

Ya know. You seem to be harboring a tremendous amount of pent up rage. I
know you've been letting it out in dribs and drabs, evidenced by the
Readers Digest like synopsis of your postings that you put up for us to
ogle. (A bit narcisistic if you don't mind me saying so)
So why don't you let it all hang out and tell us what's been eating away
at your soul.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Woooo.... ok. Don't hold back. Why don't you call me a bitch again!

Why? Does it make you horny.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

No. It makes you horny.

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:25:18 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Happy" wrote in message

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

Notice they had a paster instead of a pastor.

Suppose he's an expert in glue.

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
On 8/18/2010 4:34 PM, Happy wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

It makes me horny, baby! My Dr. Dr. Dr. wife likes that talk.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Happy" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Someone Else" wrote in message
m...
On 8/18/10 4:58 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in
message
On 8/18/2010 4:34 PM, Happy wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe seh is perpetually horney and "Can't get no satisfaction". That would
explain her angry and nasty disposition.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Happy" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Someone Else" wrote in message
m...
On 8/18/10 4:58 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in
message
On 8/18/2010 4:34 PM, Happy wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

You sure do like talking to yourself. Maybe that's what's making you angry
and frustrated.

Sometimes I've wondered... HK General 9 May 14th 07 12:54 AM
Something I've wondered.... Tim General 20 June 8th 06 10:46 PM
Has anyone ever wondered why..... JG ASA 6 December 23rd 04 09:54 PM