Default Fly me to the moon

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry" wrote in message

Gee, do tell, little lady, how do you know about me? You are dead wrong.
I the real Harry Krause, from Huntingtown, MD, *is a huge, fat nasty*
slob.

--

If you were talking about yourself, wouldn't you say *am a huge,* etc,
etc?

Hey Yukie. Your Bud has seen the light. Using your real name is dumb. Also
he's enjoying the hell out of spoofing the "names of others". The only
problem is that he's lost his identity. It's horrible for a narcisist not
to be recognised. Oh well. It's probably only temporary. He'll go back to
his old ways soon enough.
So Don, don't do anything rash, until he gives you the signal ;-) ;-)

--

Signal this, RashBoy!

On Aug 18, 12:44*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:24:10 -0400, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...on/ceacbb257cd....
Play *this song while you read my revelations

Does anyone know where the on/off switch is for this third grade
nonsense?

Talk to your spoofer buddies... the spoofer thinks that posting under other
people's names makes his pee pee bigger. It doesn't.

You would know from experience, D'Plume?

wrote:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...on/ceacbb257cd...
Play this song while you read my revelations

Does anyone know where the on/off switch is for this third grade
nonsense?

Talk to your spoofer buddies... the spoofer thinks that posting under
other
people's names makes his pee pee bigger. It doesn't.

You would know from experience, D'Plume?

I know a limp dick when I see it. Let me know when you get tired of me
slapping you up side the head.

On Aug 18, 11:02*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 18, 12:44 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...on/ceacbb257cd...
Play *this song while you read my revelations

Does anyone know where the on/off switch is for this third grade
nonsense?

Talk to your spoofer buddies... the spoofer thinks that posting under
other
people's names makes his pee pee bigger. It doesn't.

You would know from experience, D'Plume?

I know a limp dick when I see it. Let me know when you get tired of me
slapping you up side the head.

You know a limp dick when you see it? is that from peeking into
Krauses shower? Concerning the slapping comment, am I supposed to
feel something?

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 11:02 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 18, 12:44 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...on/ceacbb257cd...
Play this song while you read my revelations

Does anyone know where the on/off switch is for this third grade
nonsense?

Talk to your spoofer buddies... the spoofer thinks that posting under
other
people's names makes his pee pee bigger. It doesn't.

You would know from experience, D'Plume?

I know a limp dick when I see it. Let me know when you get tired of me
slapping you up side the head.

You know a limp dick when you see it? is that from peeking into
Krauses shower? Concerning the slapping comment, am I supposed to
feel something?

It's from watching you on this public forum. The only explanation is a
limpy. No, you're not supposed to feel anything.. or you are but you can't.

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 1:42 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 18, 11:02 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 18, 12:44 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Then your arrogant remarks about slapping someone are futile..

Sorry you're not much of a man. I hope you don't get too embarrassed.

On Aug 19, 9:39*am, "Harry ?" wrote:

She can't declare victory if she doesn't get the last word. Its a narcisist
thing.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

And she almost did, that is so far. But that might change.

When Pigs Fly [email protected] Cruising 11 May 14th 08 03:31 AM
How far do they fly? Bob Crantz ASA 0 April 25th 06 02:51 PM
Moths really fly DSK ASA 1 May 14th 04 12:34 AM
Which flag to fly ? Sven General 9 December 12th 03 11:02 PM
She'll never fly like that... The_navigator© ASA 7 November 24th 03 02:58 AM