Default This must have happened...

....while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back. What a
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n
--

John H

John H wrote:
....while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back. What a
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n

Good one!

"John H" wrote in message
...while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back. What
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n
--

John H

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
...while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back. What
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n
--

John H

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

de plumer, your wasted space (and a hater) why?

news:FMGdnRY7v879s_bRnZ2dnUVZ_qOdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"John H" wrote in message
...while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back.
What a
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n
--

John H

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

de plumer, your wasted space (and a hater) why?

Happy... wow, that's quite a misnomer. Keep defending racists and liars. It
makes you look so good!

On Aug 17, 10:40*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Happy" wrote in message

news:FMGdnRY7v879s_bRnZ2dnUVZ_qOdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
...while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back.
What a
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n
--

John H

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

de plumer, your wasted space (and a hater) why?

Happy... wow, that's quite a misnomer. Keep defending racists and liars. It
makes you look so good!

Poor baby! That hit really close to home, eh?

"Happy" wrote in message

news:FMGdnRY7v879s_bRnZ2dnUVZ_qOdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
...while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back.
What a
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n
--

John H

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

de plumer, your wasted space (and a hater) why?

Happy... wow, that's quite a misnomer. Keep defending racists and liars.
It
makes you look so good!

Poor baby! That hit really close to home, eh?

You must be one of them. Sorry if that doesn't work for you in public.

"Happy" wrote in message

news:FMGdnRY7v879s_bRnZ2dnUVZ_qOdnZ2d@shawneelin k.net...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
...while I was gone. Hadn't heard anything about it 'til I got back.
What a
shame.

http://tinyurl.com/378vf3n
--

John H

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

de plumer, your wasted space (and a hater) why?

Happy... wow, that's quite a misnomer. Keep defending racists and liars.
It
makes you look so good!

Poor baby! *That hit really close to home, eh?

You must be one of them. Sorry if that doesn't work for you in public.

"You must be one of *them*? D'Plume?

That's a bigoted statement if there ever was one.

We take it that you are a bigot?

What happened Don Dando General 14 April 12th 08 04:03 AM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM