Default And it just keeps coming apart at the seams...

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/11...nutrition-bill

On Aug 15, 7:35*pm, W1TEF wrote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/11...more-food-stam...

One of the feedback items on that story that I just love...

"No big deal. Just put a "cancel" on any payments from the treasury to
cover charges for the Obama family's entertainment amd travel budget.
It would only take a few months of austerity in the White House to
jumpstart the economy, balance the budget, and slash the deficit. If
that doesn't do it, garnish Obama's salary, eliminate his empire of
czars, and fire Bozo Gibbs. The first two measures would be
sacrifices, and the third would be a sign of at least some intelligent
life in the White House."

Can I get an "Amen"!

"W1TEF" wrote in message
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/11...nutrition-bill

Yeah, thanks GWB:

"It's very sad. I think it's just illustrating what dire straits our federal
government budget is in," said Sheila Zedlewski, director of the Urban
Institute's Income and Benefits Center. "It's unprecedented to raid one
safety net program to feed another."

On Aug 15, 7:37*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"W1TEF" wrote in message

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/11...more-food-stam...

Yeah, thanks GWB:

"It's very sad. I think it's just illustrating what dire straits our federal
government budget is in," said Sheila Zedlewski, director of the Urban
Institute's Income and Benefits Center. "It's unprecedented to raid one
safety net program to feed another."

"Fortunately, your qualifications are in perfect synch with your
moronic postings. "

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 7:35 pm, W1TEF wrote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/11...more-food-stam...

One of the feedback items on that story that I just love...

"No big deal. Just put a "cancel" on any payments from the treasury to
cover charges for the Obama family's entertainment amd travel budget.
It would only take a few months of austerity in the White House to
jumpstart the economy, balance the budget, and slash the deficit. If
that doesn't do it, garnish Obama's salary, eliminate his empire of
czars, and fire Bozo Gibbs. The first two measures would be
sacrifices, and the third would be a sign of at least some intelligent
life in the White House."

Can I get an "Amen"!

Amen!!!

" I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several
weeks."
Daniel Boone

Jim Jim is offline

W1TEF wrote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/11...nutrition-bill

If it ain't wingnut Harry it's wingnut Tom.
Both actually believe whatever their parties or the "commentators" say.
There will be no shortage of food stamps.
Just a Dem funding ploy.
They don't want to look too much like the prior Republican regime.
The welfare state is back.
Oddly enough, this round of welfare started with the Bush unfunded tax
cuts, the Bush unfunded Medicare drug program, and the Bush unfunded wars.
When he and the Republican Congress did all that "un-Republican"
spending on top of tax cuts the only thing I could figure was they were
trying to run the debt up real high so they could try to kill Medicare
and SS, or that the Republicans were just plain deadbeat stupid.
I mean it was plain un-Republican to me, a fiscal conservative.
I tend to the deadbeat stupid explanation now.
Of course Medicare and SS won't go away.
But count on plenty of unemployment benefits and food stamps.
And tax hikes.
If killing Medicare and SS by "strategic" debt was really a plan of
theirs, it sure backfired.
Think about this.
What is one of the most common plaints from the Tea Party crowd, who are
nominal Republicans?
"Keep Your Dirty Government Hands Off My Medicare!"
What's happening with this stupid political polarization is the silliest
thing I've seen in my entire life, and I've seen plenty of silly.
Used to think Tom was smarter than this, but I've seen no sense from him
lately, so I have to consider him assimilated by the stupid.
Thinking the Dems would cut food stamps is just proof of that.
Pretty much everybody here has shown themself to be a wingnut from one
side or another.
Name-calling, posting political BS, panties all wadded up.
Wish Skipper was back. Now he could talk boats, and weather.
Boating in the Gulf of Baja, with chubasco and tostito gusts roiling the
Baja seas. That's what it's all about.

Jim - Y'all a bunch of wingnut morons.

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:18:59 -0500, Jim wrote:

Used to think Tom was smarter than this, but I've seen no sense from him
lately, so I have to consider him assimilated by the stupid.

Um - the point was....

Oh never mind - you're on a roll - no reason to derail it. :)

On 8/16/10 9:37 AM, W1TEF wrote:
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:18:59 -0500, wrote:

Used to think Tom was smarter than this, but I've seen no sense from him
lately, so I have to consider him assimilated by the stupid.

Um - the point was....

Oh never mind - you're on a roll - no reason to derail it. :)

The point was...tom was trolling...again. That's about all he does here
these days.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:18:59 -0500, Jim wrote:

Wish Skipper was back. Now he could talk boats, and weather.
Boating in the Gulf of Baja, with chubasco and tostito gusts roiling the
Baja seas. That's what it's all about.

Jim - Y'all a bunch of wingnut morons.

Skipper not a wingnut? Heh, that's really funny. He and JaxAshby
were the originals. They even made Harry look good for a while.

On 8/16/10 11:46 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:18:59 -0500, wrote:

Wish Skipper was back. Now he could talk boats, and weather.
Boating in the Gulf of Baja, with chubasco and tostito gusts roiling the
Baja seas. That's what it's all about.

Jim - Y'all a bunch of wingnut morons.

Skipper not a wingnut? Heh, that's really funny. He and JaxAshby
were the originals. They even made Harry look good for a while.

Wingnutty as he was, Skipper could turn a phrase from time to time. What
we have now are wingnuts who are at best semi-literate and in the case
of one or two, not even that far up the literacy scale.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

not exactly a boat, but a big water tank - how to seal seams [email protected] Boat Building 8 March 7th 07 04:52 PM
how to finish seams of cored panels? Evan Gatehouse Boat Building 4 March 26th 06 02:37 PM
Coming Very Soon!!! Bobsprit ASA 20 December 8th 03 01:33 AM
Coming Soon!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 16th 03 10:28 PM
Blown out at the seams! Bobsprit ASA 7 November 13th 03 10:52 PM