Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Where dumb-as-**** Little Man Scott Gets His Wild, Crazy Ideas...

August 11, 2010
Texas Reps. talk 'little terrorists,' 'anchor babies' on CNN

State Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Tomball, was on CNN last night talking about
a plot involving pregnant women from other countries traveling to
America as tourists to give birth, and then raising the babies as
terrorists.

The "terrorist baby" plot was met with skepticism by CNN Host Anderson
Cooper. He repeatedly questioned Riddle for proof. She said she is still
gathering information but said she was made aware of the scheme from
former members of the FBI. She refused to reveal her sources.

"If this is a real threat to the security of the United States, why
wouldn't current FBI people be worried about it as well?" Cooper asked.
Riddle said that was a good question. She tried to talk about the lack
of attention by President Obama and the federal government to border
security, but Cooper kept asking for more details on the terror baby plot.

"When your folks called me in the preliminary, that was part of the
conversation," Riddle said. "They did not tell me you were going to
grill me on specific information that I was not ready to give to you
tonight. They did not tell me that, sir."

Read mo
http://blogs.star-telegram.com/polit...#ixzz0wVeJdLsO

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

Crazy righties...dumb as a post hk General 0 April 7th 10 01:34 AM
Those wild and crazy... HK General 0 May 7th 09 02:15 PM
Those wild and crazy Canadians Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_2_] General 4 August 1st 08 05:15 AM
(OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot) Jim General 19 June 8th 04 05:36 PM